Pulse on the new version of hawks

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Now that we have had some time to research some of the new guys, What is your take on how we do this season?

As others have said, I think the offense starts out slow, not at all for the reasons we have been slow in the past. Schotty has reportedly added wrinkles that may take time to get fluid. Once they become more natural than cerebral, I think we come alive. We have always had decent pieces on the offense that were not utilized. I can't say yet whether he will be great at identifying our strengths and weaknesses, but we know Bevell was atrocious at this, so I can't see it being worse.

I think the offensive line will see a HUGE improvement strictly from a scheme and development/coaching perspective. As we have all talked about for some time, a lot of the OL issues stemmed from the coaching, development and scheme and not necessarily the players. Just look how Brown Looked worse the longer he was under cable.

Defense doesn't look to be killers, but I think they could be top 10.

What worries me are the rams and 49ers. We have to bring our A game to compete in our division, but I do think the Rams are overrated and we are underrated, so it is still a possibility. 49ers are a bit of a question mark as well, but they had so much cap to spend they have been able to put together a pretty decent roster.

I for one am excited to see who we become this year. What are your thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses you see with this new roster?

chris98251

Reaction score
Pete's presser said Solari has a more Classic approach to teaching, hmmm does that mean fundamentals and holding guys accountable as well as push them.