Hail to the Wagner!

ivotuk

Reaction score
It amazes me how under the radar Bobby Wagner is in the media. I'm sure opposing teams recognize his talent and game plan for him, but the fact that he doesn't get more consideration for DPOY baffles me.

I'm posting a few videos here for recognition of Bobby Wagner, and what he does for this team. This in no way minimizes K.J. Wright's contributions, I just want to do this post first.

[youtube]hW_F_KJzCCI[/youtube]

[youtube]P72nwP_rvJQ[/youtube]

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Bobby is man. #6 is my favorite play of his where he just rag dolls the Eagle ball carrier to the ground. And in #1, he showed more RB skills than Eddie Lacy ever has. Maybe he should have played both ways.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Yes. Yes. And HELL YES.
He should have gotten dpoy trophy last year but he just happens to wear the wrong colors.
I have a feeling he gets it this year though. The voters can only overlook him for so long.
ZERO missed tackles last year. ZERO!

Anyone catch his presser yesterday? He looks like a damn Marvel superhero!

mistaowen

Reaction score
He's going to play at this level for a long time too. Not only is he a tremendous athlete but he has the football smarts to back it up. Hope this guy retires a Seahawk (in many years from now).

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1fwdtjyp said:
Yes. Yes. And HELL YES.
He should have gotten dpoy trophy last year but he just happens to wear the wrong colors.
I have a feeling he gets it this year though. The voters can only overlook him for so long.

If a player is to win such an award....it helps a lot if he is on a winning team.....ie. makes the Playoffs.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3f5tur52 said:
hgwellz12":3f5tur52 said:
Yes. Yes. And HELL YES.

If a player is to win such an award....it helps a lot if he is on a winning team.....ie. makes the Playoffs.
Not always...J.J Watt, Luke Ketchup and a few others are OFTEN being highlighted, even when they haven't made the playoffs.....Not saying that they don't deserve the accolades, but Bobby Wagner has been grossly overlooked for several Years in a row. :pukeface: