Seahawk Ring Of Honor

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I think so, and Holmgren.

Pete and John deserve all the credit in the world for delivering our first Lombardi, but IMO Pete might not have ever came here if Holmgren and players like Hasselbeck didn't lay the success foundation to help this franchise turn the corner and become one of the premier franchises in the league.

OP
OP
B

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Now that you mention it, I think that Coach Holmgren has a 80% chance of being voted on the Ring of Honor.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":202xoilh said:
Now that you mention it, I think that Coach Holmgren has a 80% chance of being voted on the Ring of Honor.

Should be 100%.

The coach that takes you to your first SB should be a slam dunk, and so should Hasselbeck. I mean, if you put guys like Dave Brown, Krieg and Curt Warner in there, what argument is there against Hasselbeck or Holmgren?

tacomahawk

Reaction score
It seems like forever since we have put anyone into the ROH. I know we have been spoiled over the last few years, with a Championship banner, Walter, Cortez, and Kenny, but it is time to get some folks up there.

OP
OP
B

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":28bsrvyl said:
Bigpumpkin":28bsrvyl said:

Should be 100%.

The coach that takes you to your first SB should be a slam dunk, and so should Hasselbeck. I mean, if you put guys like Dave Brown, Krieg and Curt Warner in there, what argument is there against Hasselbeck or Holmgren?

IMO....the only real "slam dunks" for the ROH are Hall of Fame winners. Do you think that Mike Holmgren is a "slam dunk" for the Hall of Fame?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":60d6egs5 said:
Sgt. Largent":60d6egs5 said:
Bigpumpkin":60d6egs5 said:

Should be 100%.

IMO....the only real "slam dunks" for the ROH are Hall of Fame winners. Do you think that Mike Holmgren is a "slam dunk" for the Hall of Fame?

I do, he's #16 on the all time wins list, three SB's with two different teams..............ahead of HOF coaches like Levy, Dungy, Grant, Gibbs, Stram, etc.

Not to mention all the work he did on the competition committee.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would definitely put both Hasselbeck and Holmgren in the ROH from that era, no question.

Then there will be a bunch from this current era.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
The ring of honor is no longer visible at the stadium. I don't even think it's a thing anymore. When was the last time they inducted anyone? It's been a loonggg time and a good list of potential names ignored.

It's been replaced by cellphone ads. Did anyone but me notice? Darn few.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
tacomahawk":1jgs9q58 said:
It seems like forever since we have put anyone into the ROH. I know we have been spoiled over the last few years, with a Championship banner, Walter, Cortez, and Kenny, but it is time to get some folks up there.

Nothing against the poster but I really wish we could get rid of the "we are spoiled" vernacular. We are far from spoiled.

Also Hass should have a guaranteed spot in the ROH.