SI doubts the Seahawks

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks: 7–9

The Seahawks as we knew them are no more, and we should all mourn that. As great as Russell Wilson is, there’s simply not enough around him, and Seattle is headed to its first losing record with Wilson under center. Once built with smart draft picks, the Seahawks had to go out in free agency this offseason to get parts such as Jaron Brown, Brandon Marshall and Maurice Alexander. The Legion of Boom is gone, taking the identity of this team and its juice with it.

Pivotal game: Week 6 at Oakland

Plenty of storylines in this one. Jon Gruden gets to go against a quarterback he gushed about for years on Monday Night Football. Marshawn Lynch faces his former squad. Hey, did you know Russell Wilson and Derek Carr are both shorter-than-average NFL quarterbacks? All this and more in a West Coast tilt between teams looking for their footing.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/06/07/nfl-s ... s-analysis

:roll:

AgentDib

Reaction score
They're free to hate on the Seahawks if they want, but calling our pivotal game the London match against Oakland is hilarious. That's probably the least important game on our schedule this year.

kidhawk

Reaction score
AgentDib":2w47fua8 said:
They're free to hate on the Seahawks if they want, but calling our pivotal game the London match against Oakland is hilarious. That's probably the least important game on our schedule this year.

Pivotal is definitely the wrong word. I would assume that he finds it an interesting match for the reasons listed, but it's not really just a single digit in the W/L column for the two teams.

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
They also have the Whiners winning 10 games. I think the opposite happens. I think the Seahawks surprise the league in winning double digit games. And I think the 0-9ers disappoint their owner and fan base with a losing record. Coaching and defense matter.

Seymour

Reaction score
I figured 8-8 plus or minus 2 and that is in range. Nothing to get excited about IMO.

sutz

Reaction score
Championship! :laugh:

Seriously, a non-conference match up is a "pivotal" game? :34853_doh:

That's not even up to the quality of your average click bait.

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
The biggest game of the season is actually the week before: Week 5 at home against the L.A. Lambs.

The London game is dessert.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
That's just ridiculous. Wanna see something even more ridiculous though? A debate as to who will have more wins. Russell Wilson's Seahawks, or Baker Mayfield's Browns. THE BROWNS!? The disrespect.

[youtube]BmOLTXwQfck[/youtube]

sutz

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":1nqryoz3 said:
That's just ridiculous. Wanna see something even more ridiculous though? A debate as to who will have more wins. Russell Wilson's Seahawks, or Baker Mayfield's Browns. THE BROWNS!? The disrespect.

Yeah, but you gotta admit that Kay Adams is cute. :mrgreen:

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
sutz":2wr0ebym said:
Mistashoesta":2wr0ebym said:

Yeah, but you gotta admit that Kay Adams is cute. :mrgreen:

Meh, not my type.

Seymour

Reaction score
If those idiots think thats a thing, they need to find a new job. :roll: :snack:

chris98251

Reaction score
If it's not the swimsuit issue not worth reading anymore, I read the articles about the work the girls had to put in to get their bodies in shape to take the pictures of course. :)

rjas77

Reaction score
So...lets just say 7-9 IS the record. I remember in 2011 we ended 7-9, but I was fine with that as i knew much better things were on the horizon...If the same is true for 2018-2019..."I'm In"