Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Keenan Reynolds impresses at slot WR

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:31 pm
  • “Keenan had a really good day,” Carroll commented. “I was really excited for him. He’s a great kid. You can see why he was a leader, a big-time player and all that. He’s going to make it big.”

Reynolds took over the slot receiver spot in drills on Tuesday as Baldwin is being given a chance to rest during camp. Carroll said he spoke to Reynolds and let him know he was going to get a great opportunity to step in for Baldwin.

https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2018/ ... -camp/amp/

There are times when Reynolds catches the ball in video and photos that I think I’m seeing Baldwin.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Re: Keenan Reynolds impresses at slot WR
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:43 pm

• He lit it up today. I was really excited for him. He’s a great kid. You can see why he was a leader and a big-time player (scoring an NCAA record 78 touchdowns at Navy) and all of that. He’s going to make a bid to see where he fits in.’’

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/sea ... m-defense/
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:47 pm
  • Is this the ex-Navy QB Keenan Reynolds? I had no idea he was on the Seahawks.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:46 pm
  • Yes Sir, it is the one and the same ex Navy QB phenom and kick returner. He’s certainly an interesting add, uncertain if he’ll make the 53, but he will be fun to watch if he’s as good a returner as advertised and anywhere near competent as a WR.

Clearly he’s a potential rescued diamond from the scrap heap. The personnel folks for the team are doing a great job adding players with serious potential cast aside by their original team(s). Lots of reclamation projects on the team and several of them may shock the socks off the league this coming season.

Another interesting addition is the latest addition ILB- Josh Perry, who like Reynolds could be genuine find tossed aside by their drafting team.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:45 am

• I want to see a trick play with Reynolds just so every team has to prepare for it.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:56 pm
  • This type of addition could be due to the Kick off rule changes as well, guys that can return may become more valuable, that and he can catch and run, more rolls you can do the more the team can add other guys .

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:17 pm
  • Absolutely!
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:39 pm
  • While I welcome all the long tall red line receivers they can find, it is the quick twitch ... adrenaline pumping ... play making receivers that mirror the leagues most resourceful QB and bring excitement to special teams that puts air under my feet.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:59 pm
  • couldn't find any results of him returning kicks in college and has one in preseason. So nobody knows if he is a good Kick returner.

We'll see if he works at WR, yet another conversion project. Won't hold my breath.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:56 pm
  • Smellyman wrote:couldn't find any results of him returning kicks in college and has one in preseason. So nobody knows if he is a good Kick returner.

We'll see if he works at WR, yet another conversion project. Won't hold my breath.

Notre Dame got beat by this guy playing QB if I remember right
    He didn't pass hardly at all but ran all over their asses using a power FB and
    decoy RB.He is very quick and could see anything to run through as the
    option opens things up.
    If he has good hands I can see him playing plenty.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:59 am
  • Looks like Playmaker

GO NAVY!
    Heyseed
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:00 am
  • Plenty of players in the NFL played other positions as well. That Sherm guy turned out ok.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:27 am
  • Baldwin always managed to somehow get to the right spot when Wilson was being chased around, these two has been in sync in chaotic and unpredictable situations. I suspect that was due to Baldwin’s quick processing prowess powered by his high football IQ.

Somehow I think our former Navy QB turned WR has the same high football IQ and quick processing ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ++ You can call me a homer, but I am not the only one ++
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    toffee
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:53 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information