Russell Wilson will be on Brock and Salk 09:00AM

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Is there a link up yet for those of us who missed it?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":ewni3gac said:
Is there a link up yet for those of us who missed it?

Today's show isn't up yet, but here's a link to the archived Brock and Salk shows. Should be updated with today's shows later in the day

[urltargetblank]http://sports.mynorthwest.com/category/podcast_results/?sid=1007&n=Brock%20and%20Salk[/urltargetblank]

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
BROCK AND SALK

June 14, 2018 - Hour 3

Seahawks QB Russell Wilson joins the show for an extended conversation about his offseason, adjusting to Brian Schottenheimer's offense, and Earl Thomas' contract dispute.

Plenty more Mariners as well including a preview of tonight's game vs the Red Sox with Felix on the mound.

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/category/ ... k+and+Salk

hawknation2018

Reaction score
adeltaY":3pw0bot4 said:
hawknation2018":3pw0bot4 said:
Russell thinks Earl will return to the team.

Of course he does.

Russell is very close to Earl, so he may have a little more insight there. Says Earl is just doing what he feels like he has to do for his contract.

Logic strongly suggests Earl will return by Week 1; too much money to lose, and nothing to gain. Earl's previous comments on Kam's holdouts suggest he doesn't feel missing games was right.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Oh I was just commenting on Russell's undefeatable positivity. Didn't know he and Earl were close?

hawknation2018

Reaction score
adeltaY":mv6czifj said:
Oh I was just commenting on Russell's undefeatable positivity. Didn't know he and Earl were close?
I’m not sure if I was aware of that either, but that’s what Russell said.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He talked about how the unlimited thing was a joke w/his friends. I don't give a rats butt how strange the guy is, he stays out of trouble and gets the job done.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2gh5hlte said:
He talked about how the unlimited thing was a joke w/his friends. I don't give a rats butt how strange the guy is, he stays out of trouble and gets the job done.

Yeah, not sure why anyone would feel it's necessary to pass judgement on what RW says or does. I'm sure the children in the cancer ward don't judge him in any way.

I know when he made the comment about those water bubbles and concussions, it was an odd, unprovable thing to say, but when people started making a big deal out of it as if Russell was stupid or something, they were only showing their own ass.

I'd like to see them handle Russell's schedule, do what he does for kids, do as many interviews as he does, yet remain perfect in interviews. That's why most of his interviews are robotic, because he knows reporters are out there just slobbering, hoping he'll say something that they can belittle.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
People enjoy putting others down, makes them feel better about themselves. Waste of energy imo. The league is full of odd dudes, who cares? I'm not sure what it accomplishes to get on every last thing he does, but have at it :2thumbs:

Hawk1217

Reaction score
Some just can't handle that there is someone out there doing whats right. Some feel guilty they are doing nothing and rather than doing something about it they tear others down. Some just like being negative. Lots of reasons why some cant handle when someone is just a good person.

adeltaY

Reaction score
If that's directed at me, you've got it all wrong. I'm just saying that Russell will take the most positive view of a situation, which he absolutely should. Got no problem with it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not directed at anyone in particular. Just the Russ can do nothing right crowd. And yeah, he's always going to be the optimist, it's worked out well for him. Positive vibe is a hell of a lot better than doom and gloom. It's worked well for Pete as well. Probably a good reason they work so well together. Meanwhile, you have guys like Winston, Cam etc. No thx.

Tical21

Reaction score
A little sensitive? The Unlimited thing is totally worthy of making fun of him over, no?

Latest posts