Seahawks Minicamp Highlights

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Now the long quiet period starts.

More time for the grumblers to kvetch about Grigson or ET or Schotty or how crappy the Line is, the FO is, the roster is, the loss of talent, how bad the drafts have been since 2012, etc., etc.. Just the regular stuff.

HawkGA

Reaction score
chris98251":1f9iar3f said:
SoulfishHawk":1f9iar3f said:
truth....
Everything sucks etc.

Well when things get slow a Hummer can distract you for a few minutes. :p

Hey, this is the main forum. Discussions about automobiles belongs in the Lounge. :irishdrinkers:

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
How can anyone get excited from these highlights? They don't show anything! They can't even get through a simply throw and catch without cutting it down.

Before you say, it's to protect information from other teams! I don't buy it. I can't say for sure, but I think the Hawks' media department outsources it video editing and the Seahawks are getting back exactly what they are paying for. There's a few other team official websites across the league with the same exact website format and same sub-40 second, heavily edited highlight video w/ poor music.

Give me some actual football Seahawks.com

chris98251

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":2oxnj9xr said:
How can anyone get excited from these highlights? They don't show anything! They can't even get through a simply throw and catch without cutting it down.

Before you say, it's to protect information from other teams! I don't buy it. I can't say for sure, but I think the Hawks' media department outsources it video editing and the Seahawks are getting back exactly what they are paying for. There's a few other team official websites across the league with the same exact website format and same sub-40 second, heavily edited highlight video w/ poor music.

With the name Recon Hawk you should be telling us if the players are wearing breifs boxers or going commando.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
chris98251":22rukbog said:
Recon_Hawk":22rukbog said:

With the name Recon Hawk you should be telling us if the players are wearing breifs boxers or going commando.

That sounds like a challenge? The only way to prove this is if you post some pictures of you modeling your favorite Seahawks outfit. :D

Slick

Reaction score
I like it when we are discounted and under the radar. Let the pundits masturbate the typical teams (NE, GB, DAL) and we can just go about our business.

Does anybody think the Rams' HC face is extremely punch-able?

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
More highlights:
[youtube]InKkZZbRsxY[/youtube]

Shows Shaquem catching a pass from 0.20-.22.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Short video of linebacker drill

[tweet]https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/status/1007395391757643776[/tweet]

FinNasty

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":3r2gj0lq said:

The videos from the Dolphins are the same crap. Shows a bunch of guys stretching, hitting a dummy, etc. The NFL cant honestly believe that their fans want that crap. You don't need a zoomed out, full play highlight showing formation information, etc... but you can show highlights that are more than that.