Hippie Birdie, Les!

LymonHawk

Reaction score
IIRC: Radish would have had his 75th birthday this past week....I'm thinking it was the 11th?

Anyway old friend, I know where ever you wound up, you'd be reading this. So Happy Birthday Les!! :les:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Cheers old friend! He may have never been a season ticket holder but he most certainly now boasts the best seat in the house. See you down the road and you had better have a nice jug of Kick-a-Poo waiting for me!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
LymonHawk":k7o795kx said:
IIRC: Radish would have had his 75th birthday this past week....I'm thinking it was the 11th?

Anyway old friend, I know where ever you wound up, you'd be reading this. So Happy Birthday Les!! :les:
Amen! Still miss the old guy. When they made Les, they threw away the mold.
Happy Birthday Les.

chris98251

Reaction score
Always think of Les in some way when I come on here, be it my sig or something someone writes. He was taken way to soon and I say that selfishly as well as the for the Forum .

Happy Birthday and or remembrance day, may God be watching over your family with you.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am just so damn glad he got to see the Seahawks win the Super Bowl before he passed. A blessing to say the least. (Ironic the magazine he is holding says "Hawk Heaven").

Attachments

• les2.JPG
    les2.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 776
  • les.jpg
    les.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 776
  • les3.JPG
    les3.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 776

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Happy belated birthday to the one and only. I still miss Les 'round here.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
JSeahawks":2kthag0f said:
I think a lot of the community feel of this place left when he left us. He’s definitely missed.

No question. His genuine care and concern for everyone is a rarity.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
When I was living in Alaska, I would go to Spokane to visit my parents and Les always had time for lunch. I miss those chats with him about our beloved Hawks. Happy Birdy Day my friend.

DHawk

Reaction score
Man I miss this guy. Still havent put the Seahawk antenna balls he sent me on my cars. Think they do just fine here on my desk.

OP
OP
LymonHawk

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1xuidc8v said:
Nice to hear from you, Lymon. You've been missed!

Well, thank you, oh pumkin master. I remember Les visiting you one time. I'm sure we all have Radish stories.

I first met Les while attending the last training camp at Cheney. TechWorld (Dom) and I went over to his place the night before his BBQ. We had burgers and such with Les and Darlene. We came from such different political/social places it was almost funny.

One of the things I remember about Les & Darlene, as long as you were a Seahawks fan, you were welcome at there home. Many times I heard stories of .net members passing thru Spokane on the way to somewhere else, but would stop at Les' place for lunch, dinner, etc. He welcomed them all whether he personally liked them or not.

He was a good man, and I miss him.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
DHawk":p9t06n6v said:
Man I miss this guy. Still havent put the Seahawk antenna balls he sent me on my cars. Think they do just fine here on my desk.

Mine are still in my gallery of seahawkdom. Just cant bear to abuse them on my vehicles. He got them for me too and I got them at the New orleans game when I went up to spokane to watch with them at a local watering hole. Miss the gent too.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
JSeahawks":bpj5jx0o said:
I think a lot of the community feel of this place left when he left us. He’s definitely missed.

Agreed. Never got the opportunity to meet him but definitely enjoyed the correspondence with him on .NET. A very genuine man indeed. :les: