Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

training camp tix swap?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
training camp tix swap?
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:22 am
  • I was trying to get Training Camp Tix for Aug 6 for a group that would drive up from Boise. I was lucky and got 4 tix for Aug 6 but then they ran out. I saw that there were still tix available for July 31 so I got another 4 hoping I could find someone to swap.

First, does anyone know if it's OK to swap tickets? I think I remember a few years ago when we went previously, that you had to show ID or something. If that's the case, no swaps, right? Does anyone know? Second, If there is anyone that has tix for Aug 6th (the camp that starts at 11am instead of 10am) and has the flexibility to swap for July 31st, I'd be appreciative.

Thanks for any guidance,
    chrispy
    NET Rookie

Re: training camp tix swap?
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:49 am
  • You can have them change the name of the main person getting the tix. I've done it before when I got spots, but ended up not being able to go because of a gig or work etc. You can contact them and they'll take care of you.
    Not sure about a swap, but you certainly can put your name on the other tix and vice versa.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:31 am
  • I miss Cheney training camps...
    Go Hawks!
    oldhawkfan
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:06 pm
  • oldhawkfan wrote:I miss Cheney training camps...

Amen.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:10 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information