Four Weeks of Hell

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
The period between Mini Camp and Training Camp drags way too slowly. These four weeks stretch out with basically nothing substantial to talk about on .net. It is so bad that I even have to post about it! :177692:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
IMO the time between the last game and the draft is worse.........but I agree, until camp and pre-season games, not a whole lot to discuss.

We don't even have the usual 12 fire Bevell threads this year to occupy our arguing.

HawkGA

Reaction score
There was an article about Penny's contract causing problems for signing other rookies at the bottom of round 1. I'll see if I can find it. Could give us something to talk about.

OP
OP
B

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
That's what you pay your agent for....to read the fine print. Can't say that I feel sorry for the guy. He'll read the second contact more closely.

Seymour

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":24dto95p said:
The period between Mini Camp and Training Camp drags way too slowly. These four weeks stretch out with basically nothing substantial to talk about on .net. It is so bad that I even have to post about it! :177692:

Yet you diss the boredom threads asking questions like "why not us"?? :greetingsearthling:

OP
OP
B

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Seymour":rrusnp89 said:
Bigpumpkin":rrusnp89 said:

Yet you diss the boredom threads asking questions like "why not us"?? :greetingsearthling:

Just got to comment on your crazy looking glasses....being an O.D., they make you appear crazier than you really are. ;) Never-the-less, I pull out what little hair I have left when I read those "boredom threads".

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2vh8hfbo said:

Fender has an interesting poll in the Shack if you're that bored

Seymour

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3cssxqpr said:
Seymour":3cssxqpr said:
Bigpumpkin":3cssxqpr said:

Just got to comment on your crazy looking glasses....being an O.D., they make you appear crazier than you really are. ;) Never-the-less, I pull out what little hair I have left when I read those "boredom threads".

Pretty much impossible! Now get the hell out of the way. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

flew over the cuckoo s nest a G 13732184 13198926

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3ezzk0wu said:
IMO the time between the last game and the draft is worse.........but I agree, until camp and pre-season games, not a whole lot to discuss.

We don't even have the usual 12 fire Bevell threads this year to occupy our arguing.
Thank gawd the org came to their senses. 8)