Did Tom Brady just reveal the three other QBs he considers e

toffee

Reaction score
That’s the ultimate respect!

From a sure fire first ballot hall of famer, in fact, other named QB probably will be in HOF too.

But then Russ was and may still is a must trade on .NET ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I think what this shows is that "sportsmanship" is not dead, just ignored by fans and/or hidden by players. TB is often times looked at as smug and conceited. Celebrities of all sorts are judged mostly by what the general public sees on the surface. This article makes me appreciate Tom and Richard, and others, in a more respectful manner.

How does it make me feel about it's relevance to Wilson?
Expected and validated.

Expected because as a Seahawks fan I've seen what most fans of other teams are not aware. Validated because when it comes from someone they respect, they must acknowledge.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
There's no question in my mind that Wilson is an elite top 5 QB in the league but you still have many out there that consider him a 2nd tier QB which blows my mind. Just the other day I was skimming through some PNW sports show called The Bridge (never heard of it before) and they were talking about Russell coming up as #11 in the Top 100. The guy on the show (no clue who he is) said he thought he was ranked -- too high.

Sigh.

He said he still views him as a 2nd tier QB in the league and that is when I turned the channel.

I get that we all have the right to our opinions but if you just remove the emotions and fandom from it and look at the raw stats and records Wilson has broken since he came into the league, and all he has accomplished, still calling him a 2nd tier QB is not opinion as much as it is simply ignoring obvious facts to support some bias that has been held since he came in to the league.

Some people simply hate being proven wrong.

It's nice to see the GOAT recognize Russ in that company as its well deserved.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
toffee":26zk9nij said:
That’s the ultimate respect!

From a sure fire first ballot hall of famer, in fact, other named QB probably will be in HOF too.

But then Russ was and may still is a must trade on .NET ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think a lot of his criticisms on .NET and by Seahawk fans towards Russ come from the fact that the offense is painful to watch for most of the game. I think most of that is Pete's fault though. We saw what he could do in 2015 when given a different directive.

He most definitely is a top 3 Quarterback no matter how painful it can be to watch at times.

Hawker8989

Reaction score
I've never thought Brady or Belichick were as conceited as they were made out to be. Belichick defended Pete after the " Play". Brady went and wrote a letter to the hall of fame endorsing Jason Taylor. These guys are competitors, but they recognize the greatness of others.

Wilson is absolutely a top five QB. He has dragged this team to the postseason ( Or close to it) the past few seasons.

Seymour

Reaction score
I think that is exactly what Brady revealed to the doubters......the TRUTH.

#respect

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":21v0apzi said:
Never have understood all the hate for Brady.

I've thrown my share of shade on Brady in the past.... and I'll admit it was mostly based on 5 ring envy also. :oops:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly. Don't like the Pats, but have no real hate for Brady. He's possibly the best we have ever seen.
Jealous of his and the Pats' success? Oh yeah, absolutely.

chris98251

Reaction score
Brady the Patriot versus Brady the Football player, as a Patriot he is a dick, as a Football player/person who can appreciate talent he is fine.

I look at it as a Moderator/member here versus a Member. You have to look at things different when your a blue and sometimes the lines get blurred by the rest of the membership on which hat your representing.

mikeak

Reaction score
The funny thing is fans thinking Sherman is a bad sportsmanship representative because of his mouth. The greatest QB to play the game clearly respects and appreciates him. Sure he can be outspoken but at the end of the day he is respected by those that can truly appreciate his craft