Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Wyman’s Football 101: Why Kam Chancellor may be the most ver

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Wyman’s Football 101: Why Kam Chancellor may be the most versatile defensive player of all-time

Kam Chancellor could do it all.

Cover deep. Put fear into receivers going across the middle. Take on an offensive lineman. Run down a running back. Knock any player into next week.

Clayton: Kam’s physical style quickly earned respect of teammates

By Dave Wyman’s estimation, Chancellor, who checks in at 6 foot 3 and 225 pounds, could take on players with the skill sets of those who are 5-10 and 190 pounds or those who are 6-7 and 330 pounds. That’s why Wyman, a former Seahawks linebacker and current Danny, Dave and Moore co-host, says Chancellor may be the most versatile defensive player of all-time.

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/481261/wy ... -all-time/
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

• I haven’t seen it discussed anywhere but this got me thinking. Does what Wyman said hold true to most people across the NFL? As great as we all know Kam is/was, will we see him as a Hall of Famer down the road?
    Go Hawks!
    oldhawkfan
    NET Veteran

• kam is a hall of famer in my book, his contribution can't be quantity with plain stats.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ++ You can call me a homer, but I am not the only one ++
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    toffee
    NET Veteran

• toffee wrote:kam is a hall of famer in my book, his contribution can't be quantity with plain stats.

I think he will get into HOF , and you nailed the reason why. He changed the way the game was played, plain and simple. Every team will now be on the lookout for the "next Kam," for years to come. My absolute favorite player, of all time.
    Jimjones0384
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:19 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information