Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

QB Throwaways

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: QB Throwaways
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:01 pm
  • Hawk1217 wrote:LOL ahh no one on here other than me has provided facts...


    lol!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :D

    lol.
    ____________
    BLUE and GREEN...
    User avatar
    Ad Hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1855
    Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 am


Re: QB Throwaways
Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:38 pm
  • Hawk1217 wrote:Whatever you say :roll:

    But thank you for making one of my points "Come in all hot about your opinions and vast research and proceed to call the locals liars." one I never called anyone a liar, and 2 "Locals" so you think because you have been here for a while you deserve some special treatment and no one should question you. LOL


    In fact, you did call me a liar. I presented images describing certain situations and you said you can't tell the result from a photo so it was just my opinion, and that's bullshit. The photos I presented led to the outcomes I stated they did in every case, and I can back that up by an independent source. You're suggesting i just posted pictures of plays and made up the outcomes, and that's calling me a lair, and I won't put up with it.

    That you just laugh it off as nothing shows integrity isn't very important to you.
    User avatar
    KiwiHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2102
    Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 3:22 pm
    Location: Auckland, New Zealand


Re: QB Throwaways
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:26 pm
  • KiwiHawk wrote:
    Hawk1217 wrote:Whatever you say :roll:

    But thank you for making one of my points "Come in all hot about your opinions and vast research and proceed to call the locals liars." one I never called anyone a liar, and 2 "Locals" so you think because you have been here for a while you deserve some special treatment and no one should question you. LOL


    In fact, you did call me a liar. I presented images describing certain situations and you said you can't tell the result from a photo so it was just my opinion, and that's bullshit. The photos I presented led to the outcomes I stated they did in every case, and I can back that up by an independent source. You're suggesting i just posted pictures of plays and made up the outcomes, and that's calling me a lair, and I won't put up with it.

    That you just laugh it off as nothing shows integrity isn't very important to you.



    LOL hmm as another also pointed out you can't tell from a picture which is a shot in time of what was happening you can only give your opinion, And sorry I never called you a liar. Please show me where I said you are a liar or lying? You cant. In fact, I said that is your opinion which you are entitled to. But that does not mean another share it or it is right.

    this is what you said above " You're suggesting I just posted pictures of plays and made up the outcomes, and that's calling me a liar, and I won't put up with it."

    this is what I said "Now as to you saying throw away or whatever, I would need to see the whole play to know as your opinion is your opinion and I and others may see it differently. That is the downside of pictures you get one moment in time without the context around it. They prove nothing and often cause more questions." I said your opinion, I did not call you a liar, you have the right to your opinion but so do I and others.

    I laugh it off because I never said it and for anyone to glean that from what I said is laughable. I also never questioned your integrity. I simply do not agree with your opinion of what those pictures show. Last I checked not agreeing with someone opinion does not mean calling them a liar.
    User avatar
    Hawk1217
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 135
    Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:37 am


Re: QB Throwaways
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:26 pm
  • Hawk1217 wrote:
    KiwiHawk wrote:
    Hawk1217 wrote:Whatever you say :roll:

    But thank you for making one of my points "Come in all hot about your opinions and vast research and proceed to call the locals liars." one I never called anyone a liar, and 2 "Locals" so you think because you have been here for a while you deserve some special treatment and no one should question you. LOL


    In fact, you did call me a liar. I presented images describing certain situations and you said you can't tell the result from a photo so it was just my opinion, and that's bullshit. The photos I presented led to the outcomes I stated they did in every case, and I can back that up by an independent source. You're suggesting i just posted pictures of plays and made up the outcomes, and that's calling me a lair, and I won't put up with it.

    That you just laugh it off as nothing shows integrity isn't very important to you.



    LOL hmm as another also pointed out you can't tell from a picture which is a shot in time of what was happening you can only give your opinion, And sorry I never called you a liar. Please show me where I said you are a liar or lying? You cant. In fact, I said that is your opinion which you are entitled to. But that does not mean another share it or it is right.

    this is what you said above " You're suggesting I just posted pictures of plays and made up the outcomes, and that's calling me a liar, and I won't put up with it."

    this is what I said "Now as to you saying throw away or whatever, I would need to see the whole play to know as your opinion is your opinion and I and others may see it differently. That is the downside of pictures you get one moment in time without the context around it. They prove nothing and often cause more questions." I said your opinion, I did not call you a liar, you have the right to your opinion but so do I and others.

    I laugh it off because I never said it and for anyone to glean that from what I said is laughable. I also never questioned your integrity. I simply do not agree with your opinion of what those pictures show. Last I checked not agreeing with someone opinion does not mean calling them a liar.

    I provided a link to an analysis of the Seahawks' passing game that includes those images and analysis about them. If you want to refute that evidence then the burden of proof is on you, and you don't get to call it opinion when I represent it as fact and back it up with proof.

    You've come in here with a predetermined expectation of how you'll be treated, and then you fulfill your own prophecy by insulting people and belittling their opinions. Well done. Except you don't get to blame that on us - that's all on you.
    User avatar
    KiwiHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2102
    Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 3:22 pm
    Location: Auckland, New Zealand


Re: QB Throwaways
Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:27 pm
  • KiwiHawk wrote:
    Hawk1217 wrote:
    KiwiHawk wrote:
    Hawk1217 wrote:Whatever you say :roll:

    But thank you for making one of my points "Come in all hot about your opinions and vast research and proceed to call the locals liars." one I never called anyone a liar, and 2 "Locals" so you think because you have been here for a while you deserve some special treatment and no one should question you. LOL


    In fact, you did call me a liar. I presented images describing certain situations and you said you can't tell the result from a photo so it was just my opinion, and that's bullshit. The photos I presented led to the outcomes I stated they did in every case, and I can back that up by an independent source. You're suggesting i just posted pictures of plays and made up the outcomes, and that's calling me a lair, and I won't put up with it.

    That you just laugh it off as nothing shows integrity isn't very important to you.



    LOL hmm as another also pointed out you can't tell from a picture which is a shot in time of what was happening you can only give your opinion, And sorry I never called you a liar. Please show me where I said you are a liar or lying? You cant. In fact, I said that is your opinion which you are entitled to. But that does not mean another share it or it is right.

    this is what you said above " You're suggesting I just posted pictures of plays and made up the outcomes, and that's calling me a liar, and I won't put up with it."

    this is what I said "Now as to you saying throw away or whatever, I would need to see the whole play to know as your opinion is your opinion and I and others may see it differently. That is the downside of pictures you get one moment in time without the context around it. They prove nothing and often cause more questions." I said your opinion, I did not call you a liar, you have the right to your opinion but so do I and others.

    I laugh it off because I never said it and for anyone to glean that from what I said is laughable. I also never questioned your integrity. I simply do not agree with your opinion of what those pictures show. Last I checked not agreeing with someone opinion does not mean calling them a liar.

    I provided a link to an analysis of the Seahawks' passing game that includes those images and analysis about them. If you want to refute that evidence then the burden of proof is on you, and you don't get to call it opinion when I represent it as fact and back it up with proof.

    You've come in here with a predetermined expectation of how you'll be treated, and then you fulfill your own prophecy by insulting people and belittling their opinions. Well done. Except you don't get to blame that on us - that's all on you.


    The only link was of a video cobwboy DE chasing Wilson Here is the title of the page the link takes you to "Cowboys DE DeMarcus Lawrence Chases Russell Wilson For 22-Yard Sack" The best part is it shows pressure in under 2-second on Wilson on a 3rd and 5 play no analysis of all those videos at all. I don't need to refute evidence when you have not provided any, Also the title of this thread is throwaways, not sacks, not even pressure in under 2 seconds,

    I came in here hoping for the best and so far you have proven I should have expected the worse, and that is on you, and I guess you gave up on the whole lying thing since you know I never said that.

    Let me make this easy for you, this thread was started by me to highlight QB throw away because someone in a thread said he should throw it away more. You turned it into something else, hijacking it to turn it into a negative about Wilson. You then falsley accused me of calling you a liar. and now you try to say that is my fault. WOW talk about alternate reality.
    User avatar
    Hawk1217
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 135
    Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:37 am


Previous


It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:08 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online