Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Imagine that, Sherm with something negative to say

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • He's made a lot of mistakes and has no room to talk. Time to move on Sherman. If you hadn't been such a me first douche But you wanted to blame anyone and everyone except yourself.

    Every team makes mistakes, it's part of the process. This team has a lot of talent, and has had a lot of success, and will continue to have success. It's time to get rid of the old mouthy players, and get back to the young productive players.

    And we've done just fine without Tate who did nothing for several years, then when the team won a Superbowl, he wanted to point at the name on his jersey as if it was all him. He was only a small part of it, as we have seen since his departure. Besides, Detroit is good for him, they are a throwing team so he can get his numbers and get paid. Me, I prefer Playoff Wins.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

    http://ivotuk.com/
    User avatar
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 17589
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
    Location: North Pole, Alaska


  • Agree with many of the sentiments in this thread. Goodness Sherman, just move on. I know how hard it is to keep quiet and I get that there's a lot of emotional investment in a team you won a Super Bowl with, almost winning another back-to-back, and was part of what will be considered historically one of the best defenses the NFL has ever seen.

    Personally, I would save the retrospective discussions for post career. Not when you are still active in the NFL, playing for a divisional rival no less. But meh. I am overall just apathetic over this non-story, really. He didn't offer up any locker room material, he didn't stir up a verbal low blow...Just Sherman being Sherman.

    The way I see it is this is a future Hall of Famer who gave his best years to us. For that reason alone I will always love the guy, regardless of what he says post-Seahawks career. We all know he will one day be in the Ring of Honor and a celebrated SEAHAWK alumni, not a 49er alumni. He's family.

    I am so over looking back. I am completely focused on the NOW and what lies ahead which to me is nothing but very good things.
    Image

    "Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 12646
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • I don't think Sherman in his heart ever wanted to leave the Hawks. As much has he'd say "it's just a business," what this team had at its peak was magical and I know he loves and misses that.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3281
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • You can’t sustain success with a running back or a defense without shuffling personnel. . The only way to win year over year is with a franchise QB.
    Hass2Carlson
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 134
    Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 4:42 pm


  • I like how people are defending Sherm by saying he’s only speaking the truth and it’s what us fans have been saying this whole time. No **** it’s the truth but as a former player for the team, who drafted you, made you rich, gave you the opportunity to blossom into a superstar, and win a Super Bowl, how hard is it to just say “no comment” when asked your opinion about Seattle?

    Like some posters have already mentioned, he sounds like a bitter ex girlfriend who just can’t let it go. Man I hope SF crashes and burns this year with all their hype.
    Last edited by Steve2222 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1866
    Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am


  • I see Sherman as Jerry Rice coming to the Seahawks, maybe with a little more in the tank but very similar.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24747
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • chris98251 wrote:I see Sherman as Jerry Rice coming to the Seahawks, maybe with a little more in the tank but very similar.


    Bad comparison. Rice had zero left in the tank when he came here. Sherman still has juice left. All Pro Sherman is however done.
    User avatar
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1866
    Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am


  • Steve2222 wrote:I like how people are defending Sherm by saying he’s only speaking the truth and it’s what us fans have been saying this whole time. No **** it’s the truth but as a former player for the team, who drafted you, made you rich, gave you the opportunity to blossom into a superstar, and win a Super Bowl, how hard is it to just say “no comment” when asked your opinion about Seattle?

    Like some posters have already mentioned, he sounds like a bitter ex girlfriend who just can’t let it go. Man I hope SF crashes and burns this year with all their hype.


    I disagree that players should just say no comment and move on. I don't think it's bad if they do, but if a guy wants to explain why he feels a certain way then I don't see why he shouldn't be able to. It makes the league a lot more interesting if guys are open and honest and Sherman didn't specifically call out a person, rather he made a comment about the team as a whole.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3281
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    Tical21 wrote:Sherman is absolutely, 100% right. They did lose their way. They stopped competing. They infused the team with good guys rather than ruthless winners. They forgot that their brashness and defiance is what made them who they were. They started drafting for role players rather than potential studs. They brought in soft veterans.


    And none of it resulted in a non-winning season until they signed a bad kicker and lost a promising starting RB to injury.

    People here are so desperate to pin our struggles to a single correctable philosophy because it makes them feel better about our chances to rebuild. Unfortunately, the result is a lot of mis-pinnings. Truth is, a lot of NFL teams lose out on the Super Bowl due to factors outside their control (injury, lucky bounces) and respectable gambles that went south. It's not easily fixed.

    Folks falling back on the "stopped competing" crap are wrong. Sherman is wrong. The team did not suffer through three losing seasons after The Play because of Bevell and a pack of big contracts. We were winning and firmly in contention the entire time, until 2017 when injury and a bad kicker killed us. There was no major glaring problem to fix until that happened.

    That's falsifiable and quantifiable. Sherm's comments aren't. Let's see if he can go on backing his words up without his youth and health, or Earl and Kam.

    They had the most talented roster in the league for what, 4-5 years? Usually, by far. Did they play like it?

    Yes, they stopped competing. They started offering contracts to guys they "liked"...nice guys who had no business in prominent roles for a contending team for as long as they had them. If they had maintained their "always compete" philosophy, those guys would have been on down the road.

    If you have been watching this team the past few years and haven't recognized glaring problems, I'm not sure what you're watching.
    I'm fly
    I should be in the sky with birds
    User avatar
    Tical21
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3749
    Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:37 pm


  • Why are we talking in the main forum about a player no longer with the team?

    I get it—he’s upset. Too bad for him. Great player in a lot of ways, but he put himself ahead of the team with his very public antics.

    Good luck, Richard. Focus on your new team now.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    User avatar
    sc85sis
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6763
    Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 am
    Location: Southern CA


  • Who cares.
    User avatar
    vin.couve12
    .NET Poster of the Month
     
    Posts: 4554
    Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 10:19 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:We were winning and firmly in contention the entire time, until 2017 when injury and a bad kicker killed us. There was no major glaring problem to fix until that happened.


    In contention of what? Wildcard slots and NFC West titles? We certainly werent in contention for another Super Bowl.
    User avatar
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1010
    Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 10:19 am


  • adeltaY wrote:
    Shanegotyou11 wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:Cant wait for the 30 for 30 on 49...


    Oh yeah, I'm glad Sherm brought that up too. It'll be craaaazy



    Itll be pretty exciting to see. However itll be mostly this:

    Pete babied Russ and never put the blame on the offense like he did the defense. The hawks organization wanted russ as the face of the franchise and not beastmode or loud mouth D. Thats the main reason we passed the ball instead of running the ball.

    Alot of criticism towards pete, russ and very minimal to cable and bevell.


    IDK man, hopefully they will get many different perspectives and I think the topic will draw out conflicting views from different players and coaches. I really think it might end up being one of the most incisive sports documentaries ever. I think some players will share the view you detailed above, some will stay middle of the road, some will maybe even blame the defense for giving up the lead. I'm sure someone's gonna rag on Bev for the playcall too. Wonder how long we will have to wait for it? 10 more years?



    When russ and the last player and coach move on imo.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1279
    Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:08 pm


  • Shanegotyou11 wrote:Thats the main reason we passed the ball instead of running the ball.


    How are people allowed to repeat this nonsense over and over? Like do you have 1 brain cell? I'm sorry but this is so illogical that after a few months or a few seconds of thought how does anyone come up with it? You have it in your mind that they passed the ball based on who they wanted to have the glory and not defensive scheme? You truly think that makes sense? If so can you tell me why they ran on 1st down? Like this moronic narrative falls apart that fast. Lynch was 1 man and 1 yard from scoring the TD on 1st so if the team is so concerned about who scores this TD to win it why do they give him the ball in decent position to score? The only logical escape from that where you maintain your position is that between 1st and 2nd down with a running clock they said 'whew that was too close make sure Wilson scores'. That's what you believe. Like the whole premise is so enormously anti-factual it amazes me. They no problem feeding Lynch all season and now all the sudden are very concerned about him getting too much shine by winning it. This is one of the few SB talking points that gets me annoyed b/c it just relies on zero factual information and is such BS. We passed b/c they were in a goal line heavy set and we thought we could score and had to pass once in the series if it went to 4th. You can disagree with the call but the conspiracy crap about the reasons is so silly.
    erik2690
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 298
    Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:56 pm


  • And to think that all of this drama the past 2 or 3 years could have been averted if Bevell would have been shown the door after the Play. An example needed to be made for the morale of the players and it wasnt. Still baffling that some fans couldnt see or admit that there was a problem.
    User avatar
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1010
    Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 10:19 am


  • pittpnthrs wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:We were winning and firmly in contention the entire time, until 2017 when injury and a bad kicker killed us. There was no major glaring problem to fix until that happened.


    In contention of what? Wildcard slots and NFC West titles? We certainly werent in contention for another Super Bowl.


    Yeah, the OL mainly derailed our chances at the #1 seed in 2015 and 2016 (plus Russ injuries that season) and I'll give you the kicker for 2017 (though there were many other problems).
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3281
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:I guess the Ravens and Bears with historic defenses squandered their chances as well. Plenty of great teams have only won a single title. But making it back to back? That's pretty damn impressive.

    I hate this argument. ...b-b-b-b-but the Bears and Ravens weren't dynasties, weren't they squandered? The thing about this statement is it has more nuance than just numbers, which is all that you're looking at. You need to take into consideration the team composition, coaching changes, etc. In the 1985 Bears case their workhorse RB Walter Payton was near the end of his career. In 1986 they also went through four different QB's due to injury, and ineffective play. McMahon only played 6 games in 86 and 7 games in 87. The bears also lost the architect of that legendary defense, Buddy Ryan to the Eagles. The 46 defense was also still a new gimmick that the 85 Bears used to trounce their opponents. Ditka also failed to replace guys that left in free agency or got old. The Bears never really had a decent QB outside of McMahon, but McMahon wasn't able to stay on the field. In 1987 Sweetness was worn out, and ready to be put out to pasture. Ditka also made stupid decisions like putting Leslie Frashier on special teams, only to have his knee torn, ending his career.

    The Ravens, like the Bears had no Quarterback. They replaced Dilfer with Elvis Grbac, whom turned out to be a downgrade. Jamal Lewis got injured before the start of the season, and the RB's who replaced him didn't do that much. Salary cap purge happens and the Ravens lose many players, and Ray Lewis misses most of the season. This is a case of unfortunate injuries, and lack of a Quarterback. The Ravens went through Kyle Boller, Elvis Grbac, Anthony Wright, glue factory special Randall Cunningham, Chris Redman, and Jeff Blake.

    The Seahawks were regarded as dynasty potential, because not only did they have a defense that was at least on par with the Ravens and Bears, but they also had a young top 10 Quarterback, one of the best backs in the NFL at the time, and had solid receivers. Doug Baldwin, Miller, Kearse and Tate were also young, and were far better than the Raven, and Bear units. The Ravens and Bears were stuck in QB hell, and were constantly a revolving door. In most cases they didn't even get average Quarterback play whilst the Seahawks had a franchise Quarterback that was already a top 10 QB at the end of his second year, and arguably a top 10 QB in his rookie year. The Seahawks were in a unique situation compared to the Ravens and Bears. They were a balanced team, the situation mirrored that of the 2001 upstart Patriots, only in my opinion the Seahawks were much scarier than that team on paper.
    Spin Doctor
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2637
    Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 am


  • Great post Spin! When you have the great QB AND a historic defense, you have a shot at a dynasty that few other teams have ever had. It's unlikely the Seahawks will have that again in my lifetime and I'm a youngun compared to a lot of the folks here.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3281
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • Richard Sherman sounds more frustrated than anything and he has every right to be. Nobody took the loss to the Patriots harder than Sherman did. He is a competitor, and he is a warrior that gave everything he had for the Seahawks. I don't think he is wrong in this case either.

    Unlike the Bears, and Ravens the Seahawks had a Quarterback, and had decent skill position players on offense to boot. We had the talent, and most of them were young and home grown. We had one of the strongest rosters in the NFL, and our team was more balanced than the likes of the Ravens and Bears. We had the talent necessary to win three Super Bowls straight. Alas that never happened. A series of bad decisions have led to where we are at in this point in time.

    1. We traded for Percy Harvin, and didn't resign Golden Tate, who turned out to be number one receiver material. We have spent considerable draft capital trying to get a guy who does exactly what he is doing for Detroit on the other side of Baldwin. Golden Tate's salary was on the low side as well.

    2. We didn't replace our aging, and outgoing talent. Our drafts have been poor as of late, and our trades have been questionable. This has left the Seahawks with poor depth and sub-par replacements for starters that have departed.

    3. Questionable coaching staff kept on past their expiration date. Pete Carroll has taught the mantra "compete" since day one. Somewhere the "all in" and "compete" mantra stopped being a thing. Carroll's offenses have been inconsistent, and downright unwatchable -- especially when Lynch retired. Slow starts, and rope a dope became a thing. Offenses since 2016 were like an anchor weight for most of the game. Only by the grace of Wilson, and his fourth quarter heroics did the offense do anything. Cable, the assistant head coach, offensive line coach, and running game coordinator thought he was able to polish a turd, and had an overly complex blocking scheme. It turns out that this man couldn't draft, develop talent, or develop competent running schemes. The unique talents of Wilson, and Lynch had been hiding a lot of deficiencies of our offense. I think many saw it on defense, and it irked them that Bevell, and Cable were getting a free pass. Always compete only applied to the defense, not the coaching staff nor the diva behaviors of Jimmy Graham, and Percy Harvin.

    4. "the play". The play was bad not because it was a pass, it was bad because it played into the strength of the Patriots. We relied on one of our worst receivers, and route runners to make a play. Moreover it was the only play we only ran from that specific formation in short yardage situations. The OC said it was his call, and that it was the right one. He then went on to throw Russell Wilson and Ricardo Lockette under the bus for not executing his offensive brilliance. Nothing was said about that from Carroll.

    5. Contradictions in Pete Carroll's philosophy. He held some accountable, but not others. He built his philosophy on accountability, and competition.

    Carroll both built one of the greatest teams of all time, and squandered the talent and opportunity he had. He is at a crucial point in his career. A do or die moment, a go out with a bang, or with a whimper moment. What happens in this season, and perhaps the next will determine whether or not he is more Ditka, or more Billicheck.
    Spin Doctor
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2637
    Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 am


  • adeltaY wrote:
    Steve2222 wrote:I like how people are defending Sherm by saying he’s only speaking the truth and it’s what us fans have been saying this whole time. No **** it’s the truth but as a former player for the team, who drafted you, made you rich, gave you the opportunity to blossom into a superstar, and win a Super Bowl, how hard is it to just say “no comment” when asked your opinion about Seattle?

    Like some posters have already mentioned, he sounds like a bitter ex girlfriend who just can’t let it go. Man I hope SF crashes and burns this year with all their hype.


    I disagree that players should just say no comment and move on. I don't think it's bad if they do, but if a guy wants to explain why he feels a certain way then I don't see why he shouldn't be able to. It makes the league a lot more interesting if guys are open and honest and Sherman didn't specifically call out a person, rather he made a comment about the team as a whole.


    I disagree. It’s unprofessional. But hey if you’re cool with burning bridges more power to you.

    Also. This isn’t an isolated comment. He’s been making snide remarks about Seattle all offseason.
    User avatar
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1866
    Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am


  • adeltaY wrote:I don't think Sherman in his heart ever wanted to leave the Hawks. As much has he'd say "it's just a business," what this team had at its peak was magical and I know he loves and misses that.


    Yep. He says as much in the part of the interview on MMQB that PFT clipped out.
    User avatar
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4854
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


  • Spin Doctor wrote:Richard Sherman sounds more frustrated than anything and he has every right to be. Nobody took the loss to the Patriots harder than Sherman did........

    Nah. Pete, Bevell, Wilson and Lockette were repeatedly scrutinized following that play. They all took it hard and you could see it on their faces.
    Sure Sherm was nearly in tears after the play but at the end of the game he stood face to face with Browner as they practically kissed. All-About-Me Sherm continues pointing fingers while others accepted blame. How the fvck is Sherm taking the loss the hardest?
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1578
    Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:31 am


  • erik2690 wrote:
    Shanegotyou11 wrote:Thats the main reason we passed the ball instead of running the ball.


    How are people allowed to repeat this nonsense over and over? Like do you have 1 brain cell? I'm sorry but this is so illogical that after a few months or a few seconds of thought how does anyone come up with it? You have it in your mind that they passed the ball based on who they wanted to have the glory and not defensive scheme? You truly think that makes sense? If so can you tell me why they ran on 1st down? Like this moronic narrative falls apart that fast. Lynch was 1 man and 1 yard from scoring the TD on 1st so if the team is so concerned about who scores this TD to win it why do they give him the ball in decent position to score? The only logical escape from that where you maintain your position is that between 1st and 2nd down with a running clock they said 'whew that was too close make sure Wilson scores'. That's what you believe. Like the whole premise is so enormously anti-factual it amazes me. They no problem feeding Lynch all season and now all the sudden are very concerned about him getting too much shine by winning it. This is one of the few SB talking points that gets me annoyed b/c it just relies on zero factual information and is such BS. We passed b/c they were in a goal line heavy set and we thought we could score and had to pass once in the series if it went to 4th. You can disagree with the call but the conspiracy crap about the reasons is so silly.


    Pretty much what I thought when I read that comment too. Silliness presented as fact? You're being too kind, as the bit about wanting Russell to be the "hero", the face of the franchise, being the reason for the poor play-call doesn't even rise to the level of "Conspiracy Theory".*

    I don't get how anyone could *seriously* believe that an NFL coach would call a play in this situation based on anything other than what they thought gave their team the best chance to win in that moment. Spin Doctor gave a good quick explanation in this thread that nails it.

    Spin Doctor wrote:4. "the play". The play was bad not because it was a pass, it was bad because it played into the strength of the Patriots. We relied on one of our worst receivers, and route runners to make a play. Moreover it was the only play we only ran from that specific formation in short yardage situations. The OC said it was his call, and that it was the right one. He then went on to throw Russell Wilson and Ricardo Lockette under the bus for not executing his offensive brilliance. Nothing was said about that from Carroll.


    And like Spin Doctor mentioned, Bevell proceeded to throw everyone else under the bus instead of accepting responsibility for his many contributions for the failure.

    For brevity, Spin Doctor edited out the part about the play design relying on Jerome Kearse to physically push Brandon Browner off the line, a task made impossible by the fact that Browner knew that was the "only short yardage play Seattle runs from that formation", information Browner transmitted to Malcolm Butler, in real time, pre-snap. Browner destroyed that play, thanks to Bevell's coaching failings. Absent a retraction and apology, Bevell should have been canned 2 days later--not for the failure of the play, but for throwing players under the bus instead of accepting responsibility.

    So please, anyone else tempted to repeat silly rationale, like "coaching staff wanted Russ to get the glory and MVP" or "they didn't want Marshawn to get SB MVP", *think* before repeating such tripe. There are very large, smart, strong, motivated young men doing physical battle on every play, and everything is freakin' difficult at this level, and the ONLY thing on a coach's mind, and his QB's mind, is HOW to WIN THE GAME, based on the situation on the field, not who gets credit. Obviously the play-call had a bad result, both because the opponent read it, and because they executed better than we did.

    * Many of which contain more truth than the "Official Story".
    2018 Adopt-A-Rookie: Rashaad Penny
    2018 BounceBack Bet: C.J. Prosise
    User avatar
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2080
    Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:03 am


  • I'm guessing people will be dwelling on this for years. Meh, waste of energy. Thx for the years Sherm, get over it and move on.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10011
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • When did we “make the team all about Wilson”?? Some how I missed that cause from where I sit our staff relegated Wilson to an island and spent most of our resources supporting Sherm and his defense. Got to have defensive depth so the guys don’t get too tired meanwhile asking Russell to play QB, RB, and OL. If Russ was a couple steps faster they’d probably let Baldwin go too and ask Russ to catch his own passes. Sherm had nothing but support here and that in itself was the mistake that did us in.
    User avatar
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4124
    Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:50 am


  • Most of the big contracts went to the D. Russ and Doug finally gets their good deals, and somehow that's not ok? These defensive guys weren't complaining when they got huge contacts. Funny how that works.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10011
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • adeltaY wrote:
    Steve2222 wrote:I like how people are defending Sherm by saying he’s only speaking the truth and it’s what us fans have been saying this whole time. No **** it’s the truth but as a former player for the team, who drafted you, made you rich, gave you the opportunity to blossom into a superstar, and win a Super Bowl, how hard is it to just say “no comment” when asked your opinion about Seattle?

    Like some posters have already mentioned, he sounds like a bitter ex girlfriend who just can’t let it go. Man I hope SF crashes and burns this year with all their hype.


    I disagree that players should just say no comment and move on. I don't think it's bad if they do, but if a guy wants to explain why he feels a certain way then I don't see why he shouldn't be able to.


    Because it's the classy professional thing to do.

    "I think my thoughts on that are well known, but for now I'd like to concentrate on the now, on this upcoming season, on the 49ers, on this team. Thank you."

    That's what a boss would say, someone who's in control of their emotions, someone who isn't letting the past continue to run their life.

    But Sherman being Sherman. :Dunno:
    Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you’ll give and tears you’ll cry, and all you touch and all you see Is all your life will ever be
    User avatar
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6663
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 am
    Location: Ballard


  • Tical21 wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    Tical21 wrote:Sherman is absolutely, 100% right. They did lose their way. They stopped competing. They infused the team with good guys rather than ruthless winners. They forgot that their brashness and defiance is what made them who they were. They started drafting for role players rather than potential studs. They brought in soft veterans.


    And none of it resulted in a non-winning season until they signed a bad kicker and lost a promising starting RB to injury.

    People here are so desperate to pin our struggles to a single correctable philosophy because it makes them feel better about our chances to rebuild. Unfortunately, the result is a lot of mis-pinnings. Truth is, a lot of NFL teams lose out on the Super Bowl due to factors outside their control (injury, lucky bounces) and respectable gambles that went south. It's not easily fixed.

    Folks falling back on the "stopped competing" crap are wrong. Sherman is wrong. The team did not suffer through three losing seasons after The Play because of Bevell and a pack of big contracts. We were winning and firmly in contention the entire time, until 2017 when injury and a bad kicker killed us. There was no major glaring problem to fix until that happened.

    That's falsifiable and quantifiable. Sherm's comments aren't. Let's see if he can go on backing his words up without his youth and health, or Earl and Kam.

    They had the most talented roster in the league for what, 4-5 years? Usually, by far. Did they play like it?


    Uh, yeah, they did. Playoffs, every year. All these guys were constantly on top of the stat packs at their positions. And once they actually did fall short of the playoffs, they made changes.

    Falling short of the Super Bowl is not the sign of an underperforming roster. It's simply a sign that multiple talented teams make the playoffs every year and NFL rules only let one win a Lombardi.
    GO HAWKS!!!

    Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    User avatar
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *
     
    Posts: 15902
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am


  • pittpnthrs wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:We were winning and firmly in contention the entire time, until 2017 when injury and a bad kicker killed us. There was no major glaring problem to fix until that happened.


    In contention of what? Wildcard slots and NFC West titles? We certainly werent in contention for another Super Bowl.


    You need those wildcard slots and NFC west titles to qualify for a Super Bowl. Not sure why they constitute some "poor man's playoffs" tier in your opinion. Even the 2013 Seahawks didn't look like the Patriots week in and week out. That's revisionist history.

    Quit trying to pin this on bad philosophy. The 2015-2016 team was doing what every SB team has to do before getting to the big dance - winning titles and qualifying in January. They didn't win Super Bowls. They were still good. And once they didn't qualify in January, they immediately made changes.

    Not to say they did everything perfect. But the mistakes they made were largely on the personnel side at crucial positions (Blair Walsh, Cary Williams, George Fant). Player attitude and philosophy never once stopped the other core guys from being difference makers on the field. It just didn't result in another Lombardi.

    If you really want somewhere to lay the blame for premature playoff exits - and this ought to be make you really uncomfortable, but it belongs in the discussion - look at the QB position. Wilson's first half awfulness gets magnified in January. The exception happens to be the year we won the Super Bowl (and 2012, which was just bad luck re: the ending of the ATL game).
    GO HAWKS!!!

    Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    User avatar
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *
     
    Posts: 15902
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am


  • It’s OK to give credit to other teams, too.

    I think this has been part of Sherman’s problem. He felt they deserved to win the Super Bowl, regardless of many real factors in a team game outside of his control. It isn’t Madden. Even if we somehow skirted salary cap, player decline, no injuries etc there is no guanratee we win the Super Bowl again. Why? Because we’ve never had an undefeated season, and other teams do not just stand still. People are working hard to do their job to the best of their ability, they want to win, or make money. If Sherman is questioning pretty much everyone and everything (ability AND competence) other than himself (part of the problem after SB) in a team game, well, that guy is just a dick — but we knew that already.

    Saying a team that made the playoffs for 5 plus years has lost their way is so incredibly arrogant. I guess half the league is just completely lost right now, not even sure why they try, they don’t deserve it because the current playoff teams should continue dominance forever, as we have seen throughout the history of football. /sarcasm. Not even insulting to just the non playoff teams, what about the Packers with Aaron Rodgers? Vikings defense, Saints with Brees, have they lost their way, or is it just really hard to win, even with the best players in the world? Reworking teams is normal thing in a league with cap and other elements designed to create parity.
    User avatar
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4319
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am


  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:We were winning and firmly in contention the entire time, until 2017 when injury and a bad kicker killed us. There was no major glaring problem to fix until that happened.


    In contention of what? Wildcard slots and NFC West titles? We certainly werent in contention for another Super Bowl.


    You need those wildcard slots and NFC west titles to qualify for a Super Bowl. Not sure why they constitute some "poor man's playoffs" tier in your opinion. Even the 2013 Seahawks didn't look like the Patriots week in and week out. That's revisionist history.



    They constitute a 'poor man's playoff' because they had no shot at the Super Bowl even when in the playoffs the last couple seasons. Carolina drummed us up in 2015 and probably could have scored 60 on us if Rivera hadnt called off the dogs in the 2nd half, no way in hell we were going to beat Atlanta in 2016, and we didnt even make the playoffs last year. Yeah we made the playoffs in 15' and 16' but we were pretenders,,,, not contenders.
    User avatar
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1010
    Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 10:19 am


  • Spin Doctor wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:I guess the Ravens and Bears with historic defenses squandered their chances as well. Plenty of great teams have only won a single title. But making it back to back? That's pretty damn impressive.

    I hate this argument. ...b-b-b-b-but the Bears and Ravens weren't dynasties, weren't they squandered? The thing about this statement is it has more nuance than just numbers, which is all that you're looking at. You need to take into consideration the team composition, coaching changes, etc. In the 1985 Bears case their workhorse RB Walter Payton was near the end of his career. In 1986 they also went through four different QB's due to injury, and ineffective play. McMahon only played 6 games in 86 and 7 games in 87. The bears also lost the architect of that legendary defense, Buddy Ryan to the Eagles. The 46 defense was also still a new gimmick that the 85 Bears used to trounce their opponents. Ditka also failed to replace guys that left in free agency or got old. The Bears never really had a decent QB outside of McMahon, but McMahon wasn't able to stay on the field. In 1987 Sweetness was worn out, and ready to be put out to pasture. Ditka also made stupid decisions like putting Leslie Frashier on special teams, only to have his knee torn, ending his career.

    The Ravens, like the Bears had no Quarterback. They replaced Dilfer with Elvis Grbac, whom turned out to be a downgrade. Jamal Lewis got injured before the start of the season, and the RB's who replaced him didn't do that much. Salary cap purge happens and the Ravens lose many players, and Ray Lewis misses most of the season. This is a case of unfortunate injuries, and lack of a Quarterback. The Ravens went through Kyle Boller, Elvis Grbac, Anthony Wright, glue factory special Randall Cunningham, Chris Redman, and Jeff Blake.

    The Seahawks were regarded as dynasty potential, because not only did they have a defense that was at least on par with the Ravens and Bears, but they also had a young top 10 Quarterback, one of the best backs in the NFL at the time, and had solid receivers. Doug Baldwin, Miller, Kearse and Tate were also young, and were far better than the Raven, and Bear units. The Ravens and Bears were stuck in QB hell, and were constantly a revolving door. In most cases they didn't even get average Quarterback play whilst the Seahawks had a franchise Quarterback that was already a top 10 QB at the end of his second year, and arguably a top 10 QB in his rookie year. The Seahawks were in a unique situation compared to the Ravens and Bears. They were a balanced team, the situation mirrored that of the 2001 upstart Patriots, only in my opinion the Seahawks were much scarier than that team on paper.


    Great post!

    Sherm is just giving voice to the frustration that himself, fellow LOBers, and fans are feeling:

    "What the hell happened?!?"
    "We had it all, we were supposed to be the next dynasty?"
    "We were supposed to be the next New England."
    "All of us could see the slow decline and deficiencies on the field, why didn't the coaches?"
    "Whose to blame?"

    Going from a dominant force to a mid-pack performer sucks when you're used to being a true Super Bowl threat. It's probably worse when you see the decline taking place all around you--worse when you feel like nothing is being done.

    Frustration and venting is all it is......
    thegameq
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 9
    Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:50 am


  • Acting like a spoiled baby is what it is. He needs to grow up and move on.
    Go Hawks
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10011
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • pittpnthrs wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:We were winning and firmly in contention the entire time, until 2017 when injury and a bad kicker killed us. There was no major glaring problem to fix until that happened.


    In contention of what? Wildcard slots and NFC West titles? We certainly werent in contention for another Super Bowl.


    You need those wildcard slots and NFC west titles to qualify for a Super Bowl. Not sure why they constitute some "poor man's playoffs" tier in your opinion. Even the 2013 Seahawks didn't look like the Patriots week in and week out. That's revisionist history.



    They constitute a 'poor man's playoff' because they had no shot at the Super Bowl even when in the playoffs the last couple seasons. Carolina drummed us up in 2015 and probably could have scored 60 on us if Rivera hadnt called off the dogs in the 2nd half, no way in hell we were going to beat Atlanta in 2016, and we didnt even make the playoffs last year. Yeah we made the playoffs in 15' and 16' but we were pretenders,,,, not contenders.


    Bullshit.

    2010.

    Beastquake.

    "Do we belong now".

    Have we all so quickly forgotten? We weren't dismissing playoff qualifications then, and we weren't wrong. We were quite happy to get into the playoffs then, and we had hopes for the next game. The only thing that's changed is our expectations.

    Or shall I invoke the 2005 Steelers? Wild card team. On the road for the entire postseason. Dismissed as also-rans. THEY WON. I'll spare you the identification of the NFC opponent they climbed over to do it.

    There are playoff pretenders, but not nearly as many as you claim. Clinging to the "lost their way" narrative in an attempt to dismiss injury and bad personnel moves as culprits is intellectual dishonesty, nothing more. We were a good, worthy team that just didn't make it.
    GO HAWKS!!!

    Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    User avatar
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *
     
    Posts: 15902
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am


  • Do you think he may be making a brand for himself over in Ninahville? What are his shirt sales like there? What are his brand sales like over there? Maybe he is using his communications major for himself again.


    When he was here, he was branding himself after he got starts. For the next few years he did the same thing. LOB man LOB man.

    Now he has to rebrand himself to make more money and to bring his new team some excitement. The best way to do that is to dump on his old team/his new rivalry. And he is doing just that. In effect making his brand still strong while dissing the old team that has no matter anymore to him.

    I think personally that he is one of them that stopped buying in as well. When he attacked the coaching staff, the chip on his shoulder turned into mud....and it got washed away.


    NEXT MAN UP.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    User avatar
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7975
    Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 pm
    Location: A little ways from Boise.


  • Steve2222 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:I see Sherman as Jerry Rice coming to the Seahawks, maybe with a little more in the tank but very similar.


    Bad comparison. Rice had zero left in the tank when he came here. Sherman still has juice left. All Pro Sherman is however done.


    Where does not understanding Sherm has a bit more in the tank then Rice did not equate, going from a legend on a Super Bowl Team to a contender in the division as a mentor and teacher.

    I see them as very similar, as far as something left in the tank as well, how many games has Sherman played on those to Achilles tears so far.


    If your going to tear apart a comment leave more then just a open ended statement.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24747
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • I think PC is riding a fine line between being a rah-rah player friendly coach and a coach that actually requires maximum performance AND the proper level of discipline from his players. Starting way back with Lynch who was pretty much allowed to do and say anything he wanted, only played when he felt like it, etc. When a coach allows a player or players so much freedom to do and say whatever they want, what are all of the other players on the team going to say and do? If Lynch/Sherman can do that kind of crap and the coach allows it, the whole roster can say, well if he can do it so can I and there goes the entire team discipline. What would the Patriots do with these types of players?

    Entitled players are allowed to be entitled by their coaches and this is a big part of the problem. Sherman and Lynch going bananas on the sidelines, yelling & giving the finger to coaches is another glaring example of the loss of respect between the players & coaches, that is a primary reason they are gone, PC wants a more disciplined team with less controversial players with HUGE egos and SMALL brains (as ET is now showing the world how great he is in his own mind as he thinks he deserves 13-14 million a year and holds out to get it.) IMO-The best option for ET is ignore him completely and if and when he comes into camp, make him compete for the position he thinks he unquestionably owns. Retirement may end up being ET's best option unless the Seahawks can convince Cleveland to give them a 2020 5-th round pick, ET should really love playing in Cleveland because it's closer to Texas than Seattle. Shape up or ship out seems to be the new Seahawks mantra & it's about time.

    PC needs to apply a lot more discipline & accountability to both coaches and players on his team in order to have optimum success. Every garden needs weeding from time to time and you usually start the weeding process with the big ugly ones taken out first.

    :smilingalien:
    ------------------Rashaad Penny, the next great Seahawks RB.------------------
    User avatar
    CamanoIslandJQ
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1374
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:11 am
    Location: Camano Island, WA


  • chris98251 wrote:Losing their way I think means not holding certain coaches accountable, also paying guys to come in more then those that contributed and have them bust. Those mistakes are what pissed off the LOB and Sherman, why those are the only ones that have held out at all during the Carroll Era.


    Pretty much agree but also a good example of what Sherman is talking about is valid IMO and that is trading Unger and picks for Graham. That was a double shot against the run game losing Unger and also Graham being the weak link in blocking took us from what we were all about. Also Graham being soft took us away from what we were all about (smashmouth) 2 Prime examples of when Pete swings for the fences, he tends to let the bat fly out of his hands (Harvin / Graham).
    User avatar
    Seymour
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5322
    Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Maybe he should concentrate on his new team instead of talking about the Hawks after the fact.
    And we only made the Super Bowl back to back years because of the D? They don't make EITHER of them w/out Russ as well.


    They make both of them without Russ.

    He's only become a star because Marshawn and the D started deteriorating.
    SixSeahawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 350
    Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:23 pm


  • LOL

    Sherm's a legend. Bunch of sensitive weirdos in here.
    SixSeahawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 350
    Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:23 pm


  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    Bullshit.

    2010.

    Beastquake.

    "Do we belong now".

    Have we all so quickly forgotten? We weren't dismissing playoff qualifications then, and we weren't wrong. We were quite happy to get into the playoffs then, and we had hopes for the next game. The only thing that's changed is our expectations.

    Or shall I invoke the 2005 Steelers? Wild card team. On the road for the entire postseason. Dismissed as also-rans. THEY WON. I'll spare you the identification of the NFC opponent they climbed over to do it.

    There are playoff pretenders, but not nearly as many as you claim. Clinging to the "lost their way" narrative in an attempt to dismiss injury and bad personnel moves as culprits is intellectual dishonesty, nothing more. We were a good, worthy team that just didn't make it.


    No we really didnt belong. We were 7-9 for cripes sake and won a fluke game at home that was more remembered for one play than the entirety of it. We played a decent Bears team after that and appropriately lost. The 'Anything can happen as long as you make it' mantra is the most tired saying around here ever. The Steelers and Giants had the stars line up for them years ago and fanbases cling on to that for some reason when its so unlikely to happen that its practically a myth. In 2015 and 2016 the Seahawks really werent worthy and good enough to win it. They got stomped at the first hint of playing a good team and lost like most football fans knew they would. Pretenders.
    User avatar
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1010
    Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 10:19 am


  • pittpnthrs wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    Bullshit.

    2010.

    Beastquake.

    "Do we belong now".

    Have we all so quickly forgotten? We weren't dismissing playoff qualifications then, and we weren't wrong. We were quite happy to get into the playoffs then, and we had hopes for the next game. The only thing that's changed is our expectations.

    Or shall I invoke the 2005 Steelers? Wild card team. On the road for the entire postseason. Dismissed as also-rans. THEY WON. I'll spare you the identification of the NFC opponent they climbed over to do it.

    There are playoff pretenders, but not nearly as many as you claim. Clinging to the "lost their way" narrative in an attempt to dismiss injury and bad personnel moves as culprits is intellectual dishonesty, nothing more. We were a good, worthy team that just didn't make it.


    No we really didnt belong. We were 7-9 for cripes sake and won a fluke game at home that was more remembered for one play than the entirety of it. We played a decent Bears team after that and appropriately lost. The 'Anything can happen as long as you make it' mantra is the most tired saying around here ever.


    You must not have any fun at all being a fan.

    Needless to say, I disagree and am walking away from this line.
    GO HAWKS!!!

    Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    User avatar
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *
     
    Posts: 15902
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am


  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    Bullshit.

    2010.

    Beastquake.

    "Do we belong now".

    Have we all so quickly forgotten? We weren't dismissing playoff qualifications then, and we weren't wrong. We were quite happy to get into the playoffs then, and we had hopes for the next game. The only thing that's changed is our expectations.

    Or shall I invoke the 2005 Steelers? Wild card team. On the road for the entire postseason. Dismissed as also-rans. THEY WON. I'll spare you the identification of the NFC opponent they climbed over to do it.

    There are playoff pretenders, but not nearly as many as you claim. Clinging to the "lost their way" narrative in an attempt to dismiss injury and bad personnel moves as culprits is intellectual dishonesty, nothing more. We were a good, worthy team that just didn't make it.


    No we really didnt belong. We were 7-9 for cripes sake and won a fluke game at home that was more remembered for one play than the entirety of it. We played a decent Bears team after that and appropriately lost. The 'Anything can happen as long as you make it' mantra is the most tired saying around here ever.


    You must not have any fun at all being a fan.

    Needless to say, I disagree and am walking away from this line.

    I don't know what this guy is going on about. That was one of the most legendary games in Seahawk history. One of the worst teams ever to make the playoffs, came in and smacked the defending Super Bowl champions. To top it off the game we got the greatest runs of all time. Even the announcers who are usually drab had the enthusiasm of Mexican soccer commentators.
    Spin Doctor
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2637
    Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 am


  • Put down the pipe Six. No, they do NOT make the Super Bowl without Russ, period. :roll:
    Yet another "fan" who refuses to acknowledge what Russ means to this team and the winning.
    Or w/out the Defense and running game.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10011
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:You must not have any fun at all being a fan.

    Needless to say, I disagree and am walking away from this line.


    I have plenty of fun, but I dont have unrealistic expectations. I had no aspirations of beating the Panthers in 15' and even less against the Falcons in 16'. They lost both games as expected. We'll agree to disagree on the subject but I dont know why some fans allow their hearts to cloud their judgement so often.
    User avatar
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1010
    Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 10:19 am


  • Spin Doctor wrote:I don't know what this guy is going on about. That was one of the most legendary games in Seahawk history. One of the worst teams ever to make the playoffs, came in and smacked the defending Super Bowl champions. To top it off the game we got the greatest runs of all time. Even the announcers who are usually drab had the enthusiasm of Mexican soccer commentators.


    It was an awesome game to watch and tons of fun, but it was meaningless in the grand scheme of things. The Bears whipped us the following week like they should have. In context of the subject, beating New Orleans that years didnt make us Super Bowl favorites or anything on those lines. It was a fluke win and the Bears cemented that the following week.
    User avatar
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1010
    Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 10:19 am


  • Beast Quake game was not meaningless. It was an incredibly entertaining night and we beat the defending champs as heavy home underdogs. I'll never feel like that game didn't matter, ever. Saints came in expecting the Hawks to lay down and go smacked in the mouth. It also set a tone for the future w/that group of players.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10011
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Beast Quake game was not meaningless. It was an incredibly entertaining night and we beat the defending champs as heavy home underdogs. I'll never feel like that game didn't matter, ever. Saints came in expecting the Hawks to lay down and go smacked in the mouth. It also set a tone for the future w/that group of players.


    That set the tone for everything after, the impossible made possible, believing in each other, setting the demeanor of the team going forward. So much came from that game and that run.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24747
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:I guess the Ravens and Bears with historic defenses squandered their chances as well. Plenty of great teams have only won a single title. But making it back to back? That's pretty damn impressive.

    Yep, AND, the Wilson, Lynch combo were also a big part of the Seahawks success too.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6509
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm


  • chris98251 wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:Beast Quake game was not meaningless. It was an incredibly entertaining night and we beat the defending champs as heavy home underdogs. I'll never feel like that game didn't matter, ever. Saints came in expecting the Hawks to lay down and go smacked in the mouth. It also set a tone for the future w/that group of players.


    That set the tone for everything after, the impossible made possible, believing in each other, setting the demeanor of the team going forward. So much came from that game and that run.


    I would say Russell Wilson panning out is what made all that possible. The New Orleans win gave us an entertaining game and another week of football. That's about it in my opinion. I don't feel it set the stage for future success. We had the same record and missed the playoffs the following season.
    User avatar
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1010
    Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 10:19 am


PreviousNext


It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information