Rashaad Penny MountainWest Male Athlete of the Year!

chris98251

Reaction score
He's a nobody and should not have been drafted so high, we could have had Guice. :p

Gratz, to him !

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
He is a VERY SPECIAL player and a great athlete and will give you huge production IMO. The doubters just need a certain number of games to get on board. But if he stays healthy, you put a decent run blocking O Line at least in front of him and you COMMIT to the run with him he will put up great production. Penny is not a 5 - 10 carries a game guy. You need to give him 25, 30, 35 carries. Somewhere in there he will have some very big, explosive, long runs. You never know when he is going to break one. But he will if you keep feeding him. So don't worry about a few 2, 3, 4 yard gains. Of course he will have some of those too. Then he will go 50, 65, 80 yards on the next play when you least expect it. Just keep feeding him and keep blocking for him and watch what happens.

It will be a lot of great things. You will be surprised. As a big San Diego State Aztecs fan and a season ticket holder I will really miss him down here. But I believe he will do great for you and I look forward to watching soon in the NFL. I will definitely follow him a lot going forward.

:D

Hawk1217

Reaction score
Big Congrats to Rashaad, he has a chance to get more as his skill set could be a big difference here.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":329pbjvv said:
He is a VERY SPECIAL player and a great athlete and will give you huge production IMO. The doubters just need a certain number of games to get on board. But if he stays healthy, you put a decent run blocking O Line at least in front of him and you COMMIT to the run with him he will put up great production. Penny is not a 5 - 10 carries a game guy. You need to give him 25, 30, 35 carries. Somewhere in there he will have some very big, explosive, long runs. You never know when he is going to break one. But he will if you keep feeding him. So don't worry about a few 2, 3, 4 yard gains. Of course he will have some of those too. Then he will go 50, 65, 80 yards on the next play when you least expect it. Just keep feeding him and keep blocking for him and watch what happens.

It will be a lot of great things. You will be surprised. As a big San Diego State Aztecs fan and a season ticket holder I will really miss him down here. But I believe he will do great for you and I look forward to watching soon in the NFL. I will definitely follow him a lot going forward.

You have been on this board as an advocate of RP since we drafted him.
All of us hope he becomes the best RB in the NFL.
Go Seahawks!

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":1gljacoo said:
SanDiego49er":1gljacoo said:

You have been on this board as an advocate of RP since we drafted him.
All of us hope he becomes the best RB in the NFL.
Go Seahawks!

He will be very, very good IMO as long as he can stay healthy and you can put a pretty decent run blocking O Line in front of him. Beyond that you have to give him the ball a lot. He is not a 5, 10, 15 carries a game guy. Give him the ball a lot and he will produce. That's the type of back he is.

He is also so good at catching the ball they thought at one time of putting him at WR. He catches great out of the backfield. He is one of the best return men I have ever seen. Both KR and PR. He is just such a fast and explosive athlete with great vision in the open field. He is good anytime he has the ball in his hands no matter how you get it to him. Just get it to him a lot. Running, receiving and returning the ball. It doesn't matter how. As long as he has the ball in the open field a lot he will give you big things.

It would not surprise me at all looking back at it in a few years that he is one of the best overall players in this draft. I personally think he is. You all will be surprised how good he is.