Season tix arriving this week.......

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
For those curious about ticket arrival date......I just got off the phone w/my ticket rep, and he said that Season Tix (hardcopy option) will be delivered between today and Friday. They started sending some out on the 27th.
Anyway, just wanted to pass it along. If it's the wrong forum, please move.........

Go Hawks!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
As my daughter would say:

"IT'S HAPPENING!!"

:lol:

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Heck yes! My 26th year w/tickets, and I am as stoked now as I was back then. I had a friend some years back have her tickets stolen from her front porch. That's brutal. They replaced them with ticketmaster tix and cancelled out the original bar codes, but still...........

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
21 years for me...I will miss the hard copy tickets for the memento aspect alone but I suppose I need to embrace the tech and go with the app. Just make sure my phone is charged before each game which I do anyways.

summesm

Reaction score
Went with the app this year figured might well got to at some point sure will miss the hard ticket. So what is the gift this season. Haven't recieved mine yet in mail

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm long since over caring about the season ticket holder gift, some years it's great, some are very bad. I just feel lucky to still be able to afford to keep my tickets. Did you get a tracking email, or did they just show up? Just curious.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Everybody always bags on the cards, but that was 2011 (a/k/a the lockout year) and I have a hard time faulting them for skimping on the gift that year when we didn't even know if there would be a season.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The funniest one ever was the car flags that exploded when you went on the freeway :lol:
But, there has been some really good gifts over the years. The computer bag, the STH flag, the STH Fleece blanket, the License Plate Cover, the Super Bowl thing w/Russ holding up the trophy etc.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
My vote for worst gift ever was circa 2007 when the "gift" was the box the tickets came in (and I remember the note on the box clearly stating that "this box is your gift") though the car flags were fairly memorable. I never even took mine out of the package. Probably still have it somewhere.

I liked the full-sized 12 flags they gave us, especially the one three years ago that had our first year as a ticket holder stitched on the bottom right corner.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
So our first (preseason game) is next week, has anyone received their tickets in the mail yet?

rjas77

Reaction score
Ok...I got my tix today. My "gift" looks like some cheap credit card holder...made in China...but at least it's NFL endorsed! Effing LAME! I'd rather had a rehash of the playing cards.

Make no mistake...this "gift" is really...really...LAME

rcambaker

Reaction score
Did any of you that got your tickets get an email with a tracking number?

12HawkFan

Reaction score
rcambaker":32s7op7x said:
Did any of you that got your tickets get an email with a tracking number?
I did, but if it works like any other USPS Tracking numbers I have got from the Seahawks in the past, it will be all but worthless until the package has been delivered.

I have a PO Box for a delivery address so my experience may be different than those who have addresses that UPS or FedEx can deliver to.

GO HAWKS!!!

Latest posts