Shaquem Griffin picks of Russell Wilson in the End Zone!

FinNasty

Reaction score
My boy doing work!!! He also forced a fumble yesterday...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikeDugar/status/1024000629293735941[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JessamynMcIntyr/status/1024001843167342592[/tweet]

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
When will they learn not to throw on the goal line? LOL, kidding, not kidding.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I can't wait for enemy fans to get furious when their QB gets picked off by a one-handed guy. It's going to be glorious.

Danny Darko

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/1024037667493670912[/tweet]

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Awesome. From the way Hugh Millen was going on and on about Shaquem, you would think his arm was missing from the elbow down :roll:

RCATES

Reaction score
Wilson staring down his target. Easy play for the defense.

Seymour

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1x70hh2p said:
I can't wait for enemy fans to get furious when their QB gets picked off by a one-handed guy. It's going to be glorious.

LOL....possibly they will be attempting to get a refund from "stub hub"? :twisted: :2thumbs:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":yv80rp2e said:
Awesome. From the way Hugh Millen was going on and on about Shaquem, you would think his arm was missing from the elbow down :roll:

Remember, this is the same guy who still hasn't made good on his bet of eating his microphone if Russell became a good NFL QB.

Which would be awesome, cause Millen eating anything means we don't have to hear him drone on and on for 15 minutes about the Red Right 30 Pull Trap Spider Blue Right Banana at the 8:30 mark of the 3rd quarter of our 4th pre-season game.

Seymour

Reaction score
I actually like Millen...mostly. But he can tend to think his horse is a bit taller than others at times. I heard some Griffen comments from him I questioned too though.

RCATES

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3qkubwos said:
RCATES":3qkubwos said:
Wilson staring down his target. Easy play for the defense.

Holy shit dude. Give it a break. We understand, he's too short for you. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Huh? Just stating the obvious. Take off the blinders for a second.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Russ threw late, also fairly low over the middle for someone like vannett (safer to go up high). Vannett just waiting with catchers mitt out. Does not take away from Quems play though, he capitalized on that opportunity. Moving like a safety there. Good stuff.

Also quem looks very thin for LB.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seymour":p9eo4i9d said:
I actually like Millen...mostly. But he can tend to think his horse is a bit taller than others at times. I heard some Griffen comments from him I questioned too though.

Millen has a very high football IQ about playcalling and breaking down the minutia of the game...........but he's a terrible judge of talent, and has the charisma and personality of a can of beige paint.

Gimme an entire roster full of players that have the work ethic, passion and character of Shaquem Griffin, and we'd never lose a game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He threw an interception on July 30th, oh the horror.
Because he's such a horrible QB, blah blah blah. That's next level reaching when someone has to bad mouth a guy on a practice interception. Because, you know, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rottenbarfer, Rivers etc. Those guys never throw picks in a PRACTICE.

Jville

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":2o1oj6or said:
Russ threw late, also fairly low over the middle for someone like vannett (safer to go up high). Vannett just waiting with catchers mitt out. Does not take away from Quems play though, he capitalized on that opportunity. Moving like a safety there. Good stuff.

Also quem looks very thin for LB.

He has forever young Pete's attention ..... Grluacvdihc7tzt51hg7