K.J. Wright names Tedric Thompson as breakout candidate

hawknation2018

Reaction score
“I’ve been saying this since OTAs: No. 33. Tedric Thompson. T-2," he said. "I’ve been saying it, man. We’ll see. Preseason is around the corner, live action. We’ll see. I’m like a scout, man. When I retire I might have to be a GM because I know it when I see it. I saw it last year when he was just killing on scout team and he’s just fast. He comes to me, he’ll be like ‘K.J., if you see something in me, let me know.’ He’s fiending for that information from the vets because we’ve played a while, so he knows that he can come to us and we’re going to help him out. That’s good. That’s all I’m saying. I’m sticking with it."

https://www.seahawks.com/news/thursday- ... r-to-watch

Thompson is a ball hawk and really cerebral player. Another benefit to playing Thompson would be that it allows Bradley McDougald to play SS, where he says he is most comfortable. Thompson and McDougald ran with the first team again today.

[youtube]NBOWo3Qc3m8[/youtube]

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thompson, McDougald, Shaq and Maxwell...The Next Gen Boom.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
I hope this turns out better than Richard Sherman's Tharold Simon hype.

hawk45

Reaction score
Trrrroy":e1kio8y6 said:
^^^this

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Trrrroy":faekoop5 said:

Remember when people were mad that Simon's preseason interception TD was called back by an interference call?

Preseason. Tharold Simon.

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
In addition to all the INTs Thompson has collected in this camp, he also had like five pass breakups in one practice a few days ago.

toffee

Reaction score
If Tedric Thompson can breakout as Wright predicted, this is gonna be crucial to our season's success. He didn't quite have the speed of Earl, but he seems to be high on football instinct, which could compensate for his lack of ultimate speed by start reacting sooner!

We got to thank Earl for giving Tedric the opportunity he needed. If Earl didn't follow his inner voice and stayed home, Tedric and other youngsters won't get as much looks. 12s, please follow me and praise Earl for sacrificing his camp time, penalties, and paycheck for the season just so our youngsters can compete! I am starting to see what Earl meant by he loves the Hawks, his love is driving him to make the ultimate sacrifice for the future of the Hawks.

Praise Earl, the one with supernatural power.