Britt Injured?

Jville

Reaction score
Tweaked back during warmups.

Held out as a precautionary move.

EDITED ..... [tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/1025870564496367616[/tweet]

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
If Hunt is really there only option if Britt gets hurt that's a huge problem. Wouldn't Posic move to center if something really did happen to Britt.

Vaclav44

Reaction score
I read in the paper this morning (hard copy, no link) that Posic did indeed come in and play some center during their 'game' yesterday.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Vaclav44":1lgokg2s said:
I read in the paper this morning (hard copy, no link) that Posic did indeed come in and play some center during their 'game' yesterday.

Yep, and Ohdiambo took his spot at LG. Plus, Ohdiambo recently got his citizenship approved, so good day for him. Happy for him.

toffee

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":2m26o1f7 said:
Vaclav44":2m26o1f7 said:

Yep, and Ohdiambo took his spot at LG. Plus, Ohdiambo recently got his citizenship approved, so good day for him. Happy for him.

How did Ohdiambo perform at the mock game? Heck, how did the OL do against our DL?

HawkGA

Reaction score
In a mock game, I could see them getting Hunt in as the backup center just so they could keep Pocic getting reps at guard if they think he'll be starting there. Some center reps are good too as he presumably will be the backup center on game days but in a practice game I don't think it makes sense to shuffle up your line to deal with an injury. I always thought it was weird when Holmgren would move Pork Chop over to LT during Walt's holdouts. You knew Walt was coming back, let Pork Chop get the practice in at a position he could have potentially played.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
toffee":1y59n6pm said:
Jimjones0384":1y59n6pm said:
Vaclav44":1y59n6pm said:

How did Ohdiambo perform at the mock game? Heck, how did the OL do against our DL?

Didn't hear anything about odi, but that might be an ok thing. Sounds like the rbs had a really good day, but mostly against second team d. Starting offense went 4 for 4 on td drives. Carson, Marshall, Reynolds and one other person caught tds, can't remember 4th person.

toffee

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":33mxotka said:
toffee":33mxotka said:
Jimjones0384":33mxotka said:
Vaclav44":33mxotka said:

Didn't hear anything about odi, but that might be an ok thing. Sounds like the rbs had a really good day, but mostly against second team d. Starting offense went 4 for 4 on td drives. Carson, Marshall, Reynolds and one other person caught tds, can't remember 4th person.
as an OL, no news is indeed good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jville

Reaction score
his (Britt) absence pushed incumbent backup Joey Hunt onto the field early and required undrafted free agent Skyler Phillips from Idaho State to slide from his normal guard spot to center. Hunt had a couple of high shotgun snaps, an issue that Phillips, one of my favorite sleepers this year, did not appear to have. Hunt, bigger and stronger than a year ago, is clearly the favorite to retain his roster spot but by proving some positional versatility, Phillips (perhaps unexpectedly) helped his cause Saturday. ---- Rob Rang

So they have Justin Britt, Joey Hunt, Ethan Pocic and Skyler Phillips as centers. Nice depth.