Trade Lockett ??

canucklehead

Reaction score
As a receiver I think Seattle could move on but should/could they keep on 53 just as a return man?

Sealake80

Reaction score
What do you think would be a reasonable trade offer for him?

Seymour

Reaction score
Hmmmmm......think happy thoughts....

TwilightZoneTRADEpoint 787736

Seymour

Reaction score
Lets just start here.. Trade for what? He is an UFA next year and free to get the best deal. You are not getting anything for him right now and the entire thought is pretty ridiculous.

sutz

Reaction score
I think I'd rather sign him long term.

But that's just me.

;)

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Trading one of our best players on the last year of his deal and still not back to full health, which equals the rock bottom of his value on the trade market.

Brilliant!!!

In that case, we should trade Carson, Jordan, Clark and Doug too.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Trade one of the better players from a unit with more questions than answers? No thanks!

mistaowen

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":27crkqjn said:
Trading one of our best players on the last year of his deal and still not back to full health, which equals the rock bottom of his value on the trade market.

Brilliant!!!

Think about how many late round draft picks we could get though :stirthepot:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
mistaowen":2sn2q62y said:
Sgt. Largent":2sn2q62y said:

Brilliant!!!

Think about how many late round draft picks we could get though :stirthepot:

Good call, maybe we could break our record of most 7th round picks in one draft that we set this year.

James in PA

Reaction score
With the question marks surrounding Baldwin’s injury, no way we’re trading our #2 WR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
What? Why?

He has looked great in training camp. Seems to have the injury fully behind him. I am expecting good things.

Seymour

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":1lldk8fl said:
What? Why?

He has looked great in training camp. Seems to have the injury fully behind him. I am expecting good things.

Exactly! He just started coming on late last year and has had a good camp. His value is low and ceiling high and at a thin position (thin on proven talent high on potential). You don't even consider letting guys like that go for next to nothing!! :141847_bnono:

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Arent we still working on trading a player with bigger trade value and who has less optimism in this team?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3jm72p7p said:

Brilliant!!!

Well, hasn't everyone been bitching all year that anyone who signs a second contract gets immediately injury-prone and lazy and that no rookies should be re-signed at all in order to keep everyone young, cheap, and hungry?

Under that logic, hell yeah, trade Lockett! 6th round picks all day, Pete can coach up them DB's! And while I have you all here, why is Bobby Wagner still on this team? Shouldn't we trade him before he gets hurt?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1u9g0g4e said:
Sgt. Largent":1u9g0g4e said:

Brilliant!!!

Well, hasn't everyone been bitching all year that anyone who signs a second contract gets immediately injury-prone and lazy and that no rookies should be re-signed at all in order to keep everyone young, cheap, and hungry?

Under that logic, hell yeah, trade Lockett! 6th round picks all day, Pete can coach up them DB's! And while I have you all here, why is Bobby Wagner still on this team? Shouldn't we trade him before he gets hurt?

I say trade the entire team and stockpile 53 draft picks next year.

I mean, we'll have to forfeit every game with no players this year....................but in 2019? WE'LL BE UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
canucklehead":5x92fnmv said:
As a receiver I think Seattle could move on but should/could they keep on 53 just as a return man?

We can’t even get a 2 right now for the best safety in football. Keeping Lockett brings more to the team than trading him for peanuts.