What players are watching for tonight?

QuahHawk

Reaction score
It has been a long time since we have seen our Seahawks on the field. This years team is going to have a lot of new faces and an major influx of youth.

Which players are you most excited to watch tonight?

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Wenhawk":29s68id2 said:
It has been a long time since we have seen our Seahawks on the field. This years team is going to have a lot of new faces and an major influx of youth.

Vannett
Green
Flowers
Penny
Shaquem
Thompson
Roos
Dickson
The kickers
All receivers not named Baldwin and Lockett

kidhawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3rafwup2 said:

We've had so much turnover, that this year I just can't pick one or two guys that I want to keep an eye on. I will probably take 4 - 5 hours to actually watch the whole game tonight, just so I can replay a lot of the plays and try to watch different parts of the field to get a sense of a bunch of the new guys.

Offensively, I really want to focus mostly on the line and how they play. Defensively, It's the DB's and the defensive line I'm most interested in.

Lots of new blood and I'm excited to see them take the field tonight.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":2hxkbx7c said:
Wenhawk":2hxkbx7c said:

Vannett
Green
Flowers
Penny
Shaquem
Thompson
Roos
Dickson
The kickers
All receivers not named Baldwin and Lockett

Martin
Poona
Reed
Jones(Jamarco and naz)
Soo many guys

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
kidhawk":1sivtdgv said:
We've had so much turnover, that this year I just can't pick one or two guys that I want to keep an eye on. I will probably take 4 - 5 hours to actually watch the whole game tonight, just so I can replay a lot of the plays and try to watch different parts of the field to get a sense of a bunch of the new guys.

Offensively, I really want to focus mostly on the line and how they play. Defensively, It's the DB's and the defensive line I'm most interested in.

Agreed...A lot to dig into tonight...Going to be fun! I know it's only preseason but with all the turnover and new faces it's going to be exciting to get our very first glimpse of this "Rebooted" Seahawks team.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Not so much watching players, but I'm excited to see what Shotty's offense looks like, and more importantly if Russell looks any different than his normal "run for your life and huck the ball downfield" playbook.

Can he and the first team offense come out, look halfway productive and efficient running the ball and some play action? It's only pre-season, so I'm not going to be too worried about if the offense looks bad, but I do want to see "different."

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":2n0t2aox said:
kidhawk":2n0t2aox said:

Agreed...A lot to dig into tonight...Going to be fun! I know it's only preseason but with all the turnover and new faces it's going to be exciting to get our very first glimpse of this "Rebooted" Seahawks team.

Oddly enough, although I believe this will be a down season (I think we'll be competitive and maybe even pull off a playoff spot, but I don't see us going all the way), I'm more excited about this pre season than I have been in a number of years. The unknown elements about this years squad has me more excited about these pre season games than I've been for awhile now.

iigakusei

Reaction score
This is the most excited I have been for preseason in a long time because I think there is a real chance for a lesser known guy or two to make the team. That hasn't been the case for a while. Also can't believe I am saying this but excited to watch the kicking game.

zelter

Reaction score
Brandon Marshall - saw him at camp and he looked huge beside the other receivers

Own The West

Reaction score
I'm confident our interior DL and DB will be fine, and RW had no OL last year and the passing attack was adequate. So:

1) The Pass Rush -- DE mostly
and since they're not on the field at the same time...
1) The Rushing Attack -- RBs and Guards.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
zelter":16039xdi said:
Brandon Marshall - saw him at camp and he looked huge beside the other receivers

Is he even playing?

I'd guess if Marshall plays, it'll MAYBE be only one series to get some contact and run routes at full speed to see how his body reacts.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Special teams.

I feel that both the Kicking and Punting spots could see the most improvement this year of any position group here.

Tical21

Reaction score
On offense, Jones and Pocic.

On defense, I'd like to say Flowers and Martin, but I have a feeling I'll have a hard time taking my eyes off Shaquem.

The Breh

Reaction score
With so many ?'s and new faces all over the field, it's literally-every single player that wasn't a starter last year.
So much to be intrigued by.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
I can't wait to see the new retooled running attack. Lord god, people, this could be devastating. I want to see our new te that was supposed to be the best run-blocking te in the draft. Was that Dissey? Boy it's gonna be a long haul from here to the misty fields of February.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

flmmkrz

Reaction score
never have been so excited to see what the kickers bring to the table