Season Tickets Package

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Recieved mine the other day. As in typical fashion, there was a nice box and informative brochure. Was strange not seeing the actual physical tickets though. I get it, everything is going to apps these days but I will always miss having the physical ticket for memento reasons alone.

The "gift" this year? I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but...

A luggage tag? I think the marketing department is running out of ideas.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I wanted to but the wife shot me down and said let's just start the new process now.

Women.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I like the ticket holder a lot more than the gift. But, I also kept the hard copy tickets. I went to the Colts game and used the phone option and it was really easy (sat in other seats for the heck of it). I did a screen shot of both tickets just in case, and it worked just fine when we entered the stadium. Nice to know you can do that as a back up.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1orlrcv6 said:
I like the ticket holder a lot more than the gift. But, I also kept the hard copy tickets. I went to the Colts game and used the phone option and it was really easy (sat in other seats for the heck of it). I did a screen shot of both tickets just in case, and it worked just fine when we entered the stadium. Nice to know you can do that as a back up.

Was in an airport and tried to bring up my boarding pass. It would not digitally come up. I tried several times and it just would not come up. So I had both texted to my phone and emailed it to my phone. I went to the email and there it was. I do this sometimes just because I am concerned. I had issues getting into jax game because of phone. Glad you have options.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I figured it was a good chance to see if a screen shot would work. I'm surprised it did, but also surprised that they didn't suggest that to people.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3iqhpi0s said:
I figured it was a good chance to see if a screen shot would work. I'm surprised it did, but also surprised that they didn't suggest that to people.

I wonder if my droid can do a screenshot save to phone so I dont have that problem any more?

lukerguy

Reaction score
haha I wasn't sure what the "gift" was. Thanks for filling me in.

hulbe

Reaction score
I emailed ticket both rep and Gamepass support. They both passed responsibility to each other. I suppose it will be like years passed and Seahawks will email Gamepass code to us soon. I enjoy this and Redzone perk.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Red Zone on the phone for free has been a VERY good option. I'd take that over a season ticket holder gift any time, if there was a choice.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Aros":2kthn4in said:
Recieved mine the other day. As in typical fashion, there was a nice box and informative brochure. Was strange not seeing the actual physical tickets though. I get it, everything is going to apps these days but I will always miss having the physical ticket for memento reasons alone.

The "gift" this year? I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but...

A luggage tag? I think the marketing department is running out of ideas.

I'm not a ticket holder, but a luggage tag as a token of appreciation? Slap in the face, IMHO. They need to fire their marketing team, especially during a
possibility
of a downward season when you want to retain ticket holders. Just my :2thumbs:

12HawkFan

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":3q9u247u said:
I opted in for physical tickets. I believe it is the last year you can.
I was told by my ticket rep and have read somewhere, here I believe, that in coming years if you want hard printed tickets, they will be made available but there will be an extra charge per seat printed.

As far as the ease of using the electronic ticket versions if you only have two tickets in your package and always sit and go in together, it sounds really simple.

In my case, I have 8 tickets in my package and handing each physical ticket or season ticket package to whomever was as easy as can be, no requirement to get everyone in the same place before entering.

As far as a slap in the face "Luggage Tag" do-hickey they sent with my tickets that I paid over 10K for, quite frankly it took me a while to figure out exactly "what" it was and then I just laughed and figured they called somebody at the carnival supply wholesaler and asked them what they had enough of, in stock, to cover what was needed, words just couldn't be found for this one.

GO HAWKS!!!