Question: music at Centurylink

A-Dog

Reaction score
I haven’t been to a game since the Bittersweet Symphony days. What songs are they playing pre-game, during introductions, etc these days?

nategreat

Reaction score
Unfortunately Bittersweet Symphony is still THE pre-game song, though there's another one that I really like and don't know what it's called. They usually play it right before kickoff, whereas Bittersweet is played during the tunnel intros. It's time to move on from that song, it's horrible and maybe pumps up my grandma, but definitely not me.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I miss when they used to play Enter Sandman. MUCH better...The way it builds is perfect for an intro. Word has it that Paul Allen loves Bittersweet Symphony so we are stuck with it until he says otherwise. Small price to pay for not being called the Los Angeles Seahawks, LOL.

Zeearend

Reaction score
Aros":2zdf77a3 said:
Word has it that Paul Allen loves Bittersweet Symphony so we are stuck with it until he says otherwise. Small price to pay for not being called the Los Angeles Seahawks, LOL.

Well, it doesn't seem to hurt our home record either 8)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Zeearend":wj5s2536 said:
Aros":wj5s2536 said:
Word has it that Paul Allen loves Bittersweet Symphony so we are stuck with it until he says otherwise. Small price to pay for not being called the Los Angeles Seahawks, LOL.

Save last season's 4-4 record. :stirthepot:

Steve2222

Reaction score
LL Cool Js “Headsprung” from 2003 was their best pregame intro song. I think it’s safe to assume 90% of the players listen to hip hop/rap to pump them up, they’d want it switched to something like this. lol no player is going to get pumped up to “Come on Fill the Noise” (that song is so lame and I cringe every time they play it) and “Enter Sandman” is unoriginal for football pump ups. Everybody does that.

But yeah, the intro to Bittersweet Symphony followed by a generic rock instrumental is still the pregame intro.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Aros":tkg8u0un said:
I miss when they used to play Enter Sandman. MUCH better...The way it builds is perfect for an intro. Word has it that Paul Allen loves Bittersweet Symphony so we are stuck with it until he says otherwise. Small price to pay for not being called the Los Angeles Seahawks, LOL.
That is bad ass ..Love hearing it.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I always thought they should play Hearts 'Barracuda' when they come out of the tunnel. Hearts a Seattle band so it makes sense.

Zeearend

Reaction score
Aros":n6gpgg5h said:
Zeearend":n6gpgg5h said:
Aros":n6gpgg5h said:

Save last season's 4-4 record. :stirthepot:

Oh yeah. :34853_doh:
Well in that case, bring back Enter Sandman or with our Australian star now punting: Hells Bells from AC/DC

cymatica

Reaction score
[youtube]QlsAK0Yg4vo[/youtube]

This was the best intro of all time and still gives me chills. "Knocking at Your Back Door" by Deep Purple and "Run Like Hell" Pink Floyd mixed into one song. Bittersweet sucks