Jon Ryan has been released

mistaowen

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/JonRyan9/status/1031591740816281601[/tweet]

Guy will forever be a Seahawk. Will never forget his discount double check TD celebration or his massive run against the Rams where he fumbled and concussed himself. Thanks for the memories Jon!

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Fun guy and the touchdown pass was awesome. Good luck Jon in future endeavors. I'm betting he lands on a team somewhere.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Changes like this one are always sad.

However, Father Time always wins in these situations.

I am grateful for Jon's service to the team and the community he always represented the team well.

I wish him nothing but success in his future endeavours and hope he finds a job elsewhere.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Hell of a guy, and a great punter.... can't believe he's been here 10 years. Which is amazing in the modern NFL.

Good luck Ryan.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I'm going to miss that pumpkin pie hair-cutted freak.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Admittedly had hoped he would get traded but glad he's getting enough time to get on with another team. Would have sucked to cut him at the last cutdown.

Good luck Jon!

kf3339

Reaction score
You will be missed. But the memories will always be with us Hawk fans and you will be remembered with fondness!

Good Luck with your next team! :irishdrinkers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the memories Jon! You will be missed! See ya down the road. Good luck!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
A great Canadian right there unlike many of the other celebrities we have sent south. He will find a job. Ryan was a big key to our success over the years and I am glad he got a ring to remember his time here. Good luck on your next team!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Always enjoyed Ryan, both for his on and off field actions. Was a great punter (still a good punter) and a great individual. Hopefully he catches on somewhere and enjoys a continued career.

2_0_6

Reaction score
My money says he lands in Buffalo. I saw their punter was injured over the weekend and he can reunite with Haush money.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Best Punter we've ever had. Loved Jon Ryan. Tough as nails. Fast, too. Actually contributed on special teams as more than a punter...he could chase down and tackle as well as throw touchdown passes. And he was fun on Twitter. Nothing to hate about him.

Heck, even his departure is good considering that the reason he is gone is that we now have a rookie that very well could wind up being the greatest punter of this generation.