Seahawks host free agent pass rusher Junior Galette

Atradees

Reaction score
Jr was a talent. if I remember he was with Saints then went to Skins. Must be getting older. Oops all the article.

AKNFidel

Reaction score
Pass... the guy is a headcase and it has been said he is toxic in the locker room to younger players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I wouldn't let that deter us. It's not like the Ram's are hurting for premier pass rushers, or even backups at this point.

That's not to say we should take him.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Scraping the bottom of the barrel for Dline guys. Pete and crew must be worried.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Mentally who knows, but physically this dude can still play.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
2_0_6":qiaccol7 said:
Scraping the bottom of the barrel for Dline guys. Pete and crew must be worried.

As he should be. Right now our starting D-line rotation is Clark coming off hand surgery, Mingo, a rookie and some dude named Forrest who has be signed, waived and IR'd like four times by us and the Rams.

We desperately need depth so Clark isn't worn out by the 4th game having to play 90% of the snaps.

Also says Jordan probably isn't going to be ready to go by the 1st game............nor can he be counted on anyway, dude's a walking MASH unit.

nrayorr

Reaction score
Hmmm... interesting. I'm sure this would be for depth if anything.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Just heard Galette on NFL Sirius 88 say that the Hawks had him in spoke with him and did a medical examination , them sent him on his way. The same thing happened with the Rams the day prior. Wonder if his medical situation didn't check out.

Curious?

naholmes

Reaction score
getnasty":21rcp3m7 said:
Pretty sure the dude is a women beater so I'm good
The charges were dropped on that but there is also video of him participating in a brawl and he was tasered by the police just last year. I’m glad they passed.