Berman at Seahawks camp today.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Berman's like a bad penny, he just won't go away.

Also shows how desperate ESPN is with their stable of personalities continue to run for the hills to other sports networks that'll actually pay them well and not treat them like crap.

I do know this, our world needs a lot of things...............but none of those things is more Chris Berman.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Too funny, I love Berman! I miss NFL Primetime to this day when it was him and Jackson. Not sure what your beef is with him but MORE BERMAN! :lol:

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Chris Berman became a caricature of himself a long time ago. He hasn’t been good or really even watchable for 10 years. He used to be really good and genuine.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Berman sounds like he's got a piece of pork lodged in his throat that he hasn't been able to cough up for years. Between his annoying sound effects and the fact that it sounds like a struggle just to get words and air out, pass.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I agree that Expn is going the way of the dodo with what they are doing to themselves but...I do like the Bermenator. He actually was pretty cool back in the day. Expn is probably trying to out do themselves at the moment too with all the dramaskepades with the different personalities in the premiere shows they dont have no more. When they were sports, they were ok...now they are the new Soap Opera For Sports Show.

Seymour

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":pz9c3ua4 said:
Berman sounds like he's got a piece of pork lodged in his throat that he hasn't been able to cough up for years. Between his annoying sound effects and the fact that it sounds like a struggle just to get words and air out, pass.

Someone gets it. The guy is VERY hard to listen to anymore. Hard pass.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Aros":1a0id8hi said:
Too funny, I love Berman! I miss NFL Primetime to this day when it was him and Jackson. Not sure what your beef is with him but MORE BERMAN! :lol:

Bleck.

He was mildly entertaining in like the 80's with his cute nicknames (Bert be home Blylevin) and BACK BACK BACK! schtick..........but that's long gone my friend.

Now he's just tired and bloated. No thanks. The NFL Network runs circles around both Fox and ESPN with their coverage.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Aros":1rejhpfr said:

I like Berman too, not sure where the hate comes from. He seems like he's always been fair to the Seahawks.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3ot4wqiw said:
And he's better than the blowhard types like Stephen A and Bayless :pukeface:

Agreed, and they split up, so now we get twice the annoyance with Undisputed AND First Take.

Luckily Undisputed with Shannon and Skip get less viewers in most major markets than Paw Patrol, so hopefully Fox decides to stop throwing money at a hack like Bayless. How anyone can watch that show for more than 8 seconds I have no idea.

They actually argued about Lamar Jackson for 15 minutes. Lamar Jackson.

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2qss4556 said:
NFL Network for the win. Except for Good Morning Football. Absolutely brutal.

What....you no like Nate and his pink shirt / fake specs dances? LMAO.....100% agree.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
They need to figure out how to clone Booger McFarland, so he can be on all the shows...........and just put him on MNF already and be done with it.

Jason Witten was a damn train wreck.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3tzm2ewe said:
Aros":3tzm2ewe said:

I like Berman too, not sure where the hate comes from. He seems like he's always been fair to the Seahawks.

Yep, not sure where the hate is coming from myself.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Aros":2er9fuip said:
twisted_steel2":2er9fuip said:
Aros":2er9fuip said:

Cause he sucks and has been running the same tired shtick like a sad old Vaudeville performer for a solid three decades.

Seymour

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":374llcbl said:
Aros":374llcbl said:
twisted_steel2":374llcbl said:
Aros":374llcbl said:

Cause he sucks and has been running the same tired shtick like a sad old Vaudeville performer for a solid three decades.

Maybe they can get Max Headroom to be his sidekick....that would be cool, right?

3aafc0d7f1a3a9df5ca31f5bf17a9c7b91f9b43f s800 c85

Atradees

Reaction score
Dennis Miller was awesome on Monday Night Football. The world wasn't ready for him yet! Berman was OK. I am sure his retirement dollars are huge.

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
I have always loved Berman and he always seemed to like the Seahawks. Him and Steve Young were always urging them on - "come on Seattle". I may be nostalgic but I miss him and Tom Jackson terribly on NFL Primetime. Great football talk with a little comedy.

Off topic, I could watch any NFL show with Mayock in it. We need more of his analysis. Great football mind.