McKissic out 4-6 weeks per Schefter

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1032041167154814976[/tweet]

Chapow

Reaction score
Welp... here we go again.

2 RBs injured before the 3rd preseason game.

I don't believe in curses, but if I did I would swear this team has some kind of a RB injury curse.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
It's the I'm just here so I dont get fined curse...great that means Prosise likely does not get cut. Really hoping we add someone now as insurance.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This sucks, makes me want to keep Carson on the sideline until the season starts.

Too bad we couldn't grab the UDFA - Smith from Oakland if they waive him. Great size and his family has a great history with the Seahawks (Sherman Smith was his dad).

pcbball12

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3h391u3p said:
This sucks, makes me want to keep Carson on the sideline until the season starts.

Too bad we couldn't grab the UDFA - Smith from Oakland if they waive him. Great size and his family has a great history with the Seahawks (Sherman Smith was his dad).
I think you’re thinking of Chris Warren and Chris Warren Jr. Not Sherman Smith.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Orleans Darkwa is a free agent. I seriously think we should sign him. He would bring toughness back to that position

jammerhawk

Reaction score
pcbball12":26r3o25k said:
jammerhawk":26r3o25k said:

I think you’re thinking of Chris Warren and Chris Warren Jr. Not Sherman Smith.

Yes pcbball12 you are exactly right. i was having some cognitive dissonance. It is Chris Warren Jr.

AgentDib

Reaction score
We have had some rough luck at RB in particular. It seems to be contagious as well, as Spencer Ware, Christine Michael and Robert Turbin also had season ending injuries last season despite switching teams. It could even be a regional curse, as Bishop Sankey went down last year despite only playing college ball in Seattle.

Of course the most likely answer is that lots of players get injured on every team. Forty-six running backs ended up on IR last season among the 551 NFL players from all positions who were hurt for the season. These preseason games really do matter as every team ends up using at least some third and fourth stringers as the season progresses.

flippyflea

Reaction score
As an Iowa Hawkeye fan, I am familiar with running back injuries. The fans blame the AIRBHG (angry Iowa running back hating god). Maybe the AIRBHG is branching out to be the ASRBHG?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Better now than mid season. So he misses 2 or 3 games, it'll be ok. And McKissic is another guy who has that versatility we need.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
McKissic contributes, he's not just a guy. I like Procise and what he brings, but he has been off the field much more than on.