Where to stay in Seattle for the game?

EMTHawkfan

Reaction score
Thinking of traveling to Seattle from Ohio for the Monday night game 12/10. Suggestions on where to stay and the best ways to travel around town, to and from the stadium, etc.
Not sure if this is posted in the correct forum so I'm sorry if this needs moved.
Thank you!

kidhawk

Reaction score
If you are just coming in for the game, then the airport will get you less expensive accommodations and the light rail is a great option. If you are staying a few days to see sights, you can still use the light rail to get to downtown, but you might want to look for places more central to your interests. It really just depends on what your plans are.

pmedic920

Reaction score
We always stay at the Moore Hotel.

It’s an old building that’s been updated.

Block and a half from the public market.
Walking distance to the Stadium. The walk is great too, plenty of sights and stuff along the way.

Decent rates, and light rail last stop is only couple blocks from it.

It works really well for us.

Also has a really good independent coffee shop.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
If you don't want to hang out in the city, I agree with the airport lodging / light rail option.

Otherwise, as far away from C Link as you can keeping it a decent walk so you don't have to pay the crazy parking prices.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
We stayed at the Warwick hotel which was within walking to the stadium and also nicely located down town.

However, apparently my travel agent has ties to dark forces or something, because we got our room for WAY less than they charge per night now.

Also stayed at the First Hill Apartments on a deal I got through Wotif. Walk is steep, and you pass numerous homeless gathering places, but I'm a big guy so I was bothered more by the hills than any homeless people. Rooms were massive for a cheap price. That was pre-season, however, in 2014.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I've stayed @ the Hampton North of the Space Needle, the Belltown Inn, the Loyal Inn, Fairmont Olympic, & the Hampton South of the airport for games. It all depends on what you want out of the trip & your budget.

I never had a car & used Transit to & from the stadiums each time.

GLio14

Reaction score
I stayed at the Westin in the city when I went two years ago. Was very pleased with everything there.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The Hampton around the space needle us good. Also stayed at the Sheraton convention center which was awesome. Stayed out by the airport once at a sandman but wasn't great. I love staying downtown to soak in the experience.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
EMTHawkfan":3u7u6dlr said:
Thinking of traveling to Seattle from Ohio for the Monday night game 12/10. Suggestions on where to stay and the best ways to travel around town, to and from the stadium, etc.
Not sure if this is posted in the correct forum so I'm sorry if this needs moved.
Thank you!

Where do you live in Ohio?

There are only like 9 NFC West fans here..

Only other Rams fans I met was while the team was in St. Louis, not sure if they'd still be fans, and only met like 3.