Mike Davis highlights

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I know it's only a highlight video and he's not really cut out to be a feature back...but dang, he's still fun to watch in some situations. It's nice to have a tool like him.

[youtube]3bu7eSermkU[/youtube]

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I understand the value that a healthy CJ and Mckissic can bring to multiple facets of your team, but if they let Mike walk, it will be a huuuge mistake.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Mike just seems to do everything pretty well and is such a great backup for us to have. Runs hard every opportunity he gets and is a good passing option too.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
He looked awesome in that 3rd preseason game. I think he made the roster.

Have they’re ever tried using him as a lead blocker? He’s got the build of a FB. It could also add another dimension to the offense, since he is a decent receiver and pass blocker + two backs makes it more difficult to know where the ball is going.

If it hasn’t happened yet, it probably won’t.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Really like how Mike plays. To me it seems he is doing what coaching is asking from him and I think he deserves to make the team, even if he has reached his ceiling.

Atradees

Reaction score
you have one maybe two RBs or you dont really have anything special. I am praying the rookie is special. if i elaborate, youll notice Davis starts tripping over his own feet with arm tackles.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3igjzsc9 said:
still better than Mr Glass...
Mr. Glass is better.
If we get him more fiber to his backbone, wouldn't he be "Mr. Fiberglass?"

Latest posts