London tickets.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I just got an email from the Seahawks stating the London game tickets are now available to purchase.
Go Seahawks

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
? they are not supposed to go to General Public until Sept. 10. Right now it's hospitality and Wembley Season Ticket Holders. But thanks for the heads up, will keep an eye open. Plenty were on sale on Stub Hub and others, though pretty pricey.

OP
OP
LudwigsDrummer

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
The email said season ticket holder priority. Bought 2 tix.
If I got scammed, I just blew about 160 pounds. I signed up for the game tix through NFL UK.
Best of luck boys!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I have that NFL UK mailing type thing but haven't seen an email. Dang.
Oh well, the 10th it is.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Got my bad boys today. No fees and on the 50 yard line.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Prices are up but not outrageous yet. Tickets in my section are face value £70 going for £200. Those same tickets for jags eagles are £500.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I think the e-mail sent today was only for club seat holders. It confirmed that September 10 was when they went on sale for the general public.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Thx for the heads up. Our friend who has Charter seats was able to get us 4 seats for $65 US each. Upper corner, but on the Hawks side. We are still gonna' try to upgrade, but they are decent seats and you can't beat the price. He didn't know about it until about 6 hours after they went on sale, so we were pretty lucky he was able to hook us up. And we will be able to pay it forward to friends for Face Value who are looking for seats, if we are lucky enough to upgrade.
Our other friends got on the sale right away and got lower level, Row 14 for $100 US each. Nice.
I would like to think that the rest of us STH would get some type of a pre-sale opportunity before Sept. 10 general sale. I mean, we are just as important, even if we can't afford the Club or Charters. :lol:
That being said, pretty classy move by the Hawks to take care of the Club and Charter holders. For what you guys pay, you deserve some perks like that.

DY_Seahawk

Reaction score
Managed to get my ticket via Wembley season ticket window....block 510

Hopefully my friends can get some slightly better seats in the general sale (they don't have Season Tickets)

So may have a spare if people miss out and need one

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Looks like ours are Block 520, Row 23. Shoot, we're in the building, so that's a huge relief :irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
LudwigsDrummer

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
AgentDib":1o1ld0qo said:
I think the e-mail sent today was only for club seat holders. It confirmed that September 10 was when they went on sale for the general public.
Wife and I are Charter seat holders so it appears we qualify. London tix are section 525, about the 30 yard line, upper level. I bought mine about 1 hour after the email arrived.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nice work!
Just got an email from our Rep. He said they won't be opening another pre-sale to the other ticket holders. It was an allotment to Day 1, Club and Charter accounts. Oh well, it is what it is, and you guys deserve it for what you pay imo.
Sept. 10 it is :)

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
I bought mine on Tuesday. This is part of a season ticket to go with the other two games. I am in Club Wembley, Raiders side by the 10 yard line.

There is something being organised the previous evening for Seahawk fans in Central London. I do not have the full details to hand.

RiverDog

Reaction score
"A general public sale of remaining tickets for the Seahawks-Raiders game, as well as team returns for Tennessee Titans-Los Angeles Chargers and Philadelphia Eagles-Jacksonville Jaguars will take place from 10:00 a.m. (BST) on Monday, 10 September, via Ticketmaster."

FYI 10:00am BST is 2:00am PDT.

http://www.nfluk.com/news/international ... 215a598e2a

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
RiverDog":384tjgds said:
"A general public sale of remaining tickets for the Seahawks-Raiders game, as well as team returns for Tennessee Titans-Los Angeles Chargers and Philadelphia Eagles-Jacksonville Jaguars will take place from 10:00 a.m. (BST) on Monday, 10 September, via Ticketmaster."

Get on much earlier if you can. Season tickets were being sold hours before the official start time. I was in teh queue at least an hour before that. It will look like not much is happening but don't refresh.

RiverDog

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":n4koi8je said:
RiverDog":n4koi8je said:

Get on much earlier if you can. Season tickets were being sold hours before the official start time. I was in teh queue at least an hour before that. It will look like not much is happening but don't refresh.

Thanks for the tip. But with an official 2:00 am (PT) start time I'm not sure if I'm going to have to stay up late on the 9th or get up early on the 10th. :roll: