Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Are Pete and John on the Hot Seat?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Are Pete and John on the Hot Seat?
Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:09 am
  • What do they have to do this season to keep their job? What has to happen for them to lose it?

I'd say 10-6 and the team being headed in the right direction to keep it. 8 losses and a team in disarray as the season progresses may cost both of them their job.

Injuries - To some extent these can't be helped or predicted, however I've read sports medicine articles over the years that correlate injuries to practice, training techniques and treatment. I know all NFL teams face injuries, but I can't say and I don't know where Seattle rates or ranks on the number of injuries during the season and average time out with an injury compared to other NFL teams? The reason I bring this up is it seems like injuries are already affecting us and it's still very early in the season.

Is the preseason a harbinger? To some extent I think it is, but we shall see.

Bottom line on coaches and GM's keeping their jobs? To quote Al Davis, "Just win Baby"!
    MO Hawk
    NET Rookie

Re: Are Pete and John on the Hot Seat?
Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:14 am
  • They are not on the hot seat in any way, shape, or form.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:05 am
  • JS has 2 very sold drafts in 2017 & 18. While they're very good players, nothing can replace experience.

As far as injuries...Dickson, BMax, Thorpe, and Baldwin missed all or most of TC so is it the teams training techniques? That said Carson, Jones, Lockett, and Penny suffered injuries by being roll over or in Penny's case, when he jammed his finger into a players face mask. So, it's hard to determine unless you review each and every injury and confirm how each player suffered the injury and compare with each team.
    truehawksfan
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:42 am
  • I hope so if the plummet continues
    NJlargent
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:44 am
  • Those two guys put together a rather weak 90 man roster to start with.
    Teams with the strongest 90 man rosters generally do better in the regular season because they have better players
    to pick from for the 53 roster.
    Since they both said that this is not a rebuild year then they put themselves on the hook for producing a decent season.
    They are not going to have much depth because of the original 90 man roster picks hence the 0-4 pre-season.
    I think that anything less than a 8-8 season will cost someone their job I'm guessing Carroll for sure.
    Ownership has got to be tired of the RAH-RAH "the glass is half full" BS. AS a lifelong fan I know I am
    xray
    NET Starter

Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:49 am
  • This season is a retooling/rebuilding season.
    It would be silly to fire these two guys when they're trying to reshape the roster.

If you're expecting this team to get 10 wins, you're going to be disappointed come January. Lower your expectations this season.
    semiahmoo wrote:I'll say it again - this is Pete's last season in Seattle if the teams doesn't make a legit hard run deep into the playoffs.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:10 am
  • This year, I think not, but if we win 9 or fewer games and NEXT year sees a trend in the same direction both will be on the hot seat.
    TreeRon
    NET Starter

Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:13 am
  • No.
    SpokaneHawks
    NET Starter

Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:35 am
  • One non double digit win total because of a kicker and there on the hot seat.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:39 am
  • They are with fans. People are finding more and more reasons to start laying everything at the feet of a bad philosophy. You can see it in the narrative.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:48 am
  • No offense, but what a dumb question. Of course not. The people that brought us our first Superbowl win? They may say they are not rebuilding, but that is just talk. The jettisoning of older players, new coordinators, etc. is going to take a little time. I would say they would have to miss the playoffs and/or have losing seasons for multiple years before being on the hot seat. I don't see that happening. I see some real bright spots on this team, but it is younger than it has been in almost a decade.
    OKHawksfan
    NET Bench Warmer

Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:15 am
  • Worst post of the preseason, and there have been some bad ones.
    iigakusei
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:25 am
  • Not this season, but if next season doesnt show some progression than yes.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:52 am
  • pittpnthrs wrote:Not this season, but if next season doesnt show some progression than yes.

I agree with this. They have at least one year after this one, but if we aren't in the playoffs in 2019, Pete should retire. Not sure about JS.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:16 am
  • pittpnthrs wrote:Not this season, but if next season doesnt show some progression than yes.

Depends on how this season goes.

I think Allen knows we're probably in a 2-3 year rebuilding phase until we can get the depth back in defense, but if things go horribly wrong, we go 4-12 and this year's draft class doesn't show Paul that Pete and John still are good talent evaluators?

Then you bet both Pete and John will be on the hot seat.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:28 am
  • I think it'll depend on how the season goes.

Today, I don't think so. It's going to be a retooling year. So I don't think record should factor into it too much.

However I think the manner in which the record is compiled is important. By end of year I think the tune begins to switch if we're not competitive and it looks like the recent components added in the last two years are basically JAGs who all need replacing. If that comes to pass, then this isn't a retooling year. It's basically a 2-3 year rebuild. Without future picks to achieve it.

This season's schedule is backloaded in terms of tough games on paper. If we get destroyed late in the year where most of our home games are played I think the sentiment changes dramatically. I can see a scenario where we get off to a hot start and fade down the stretch. Memories and opinions kind of ebb and flow with the outlook at the time.

I expect this to be a volatile year. But it's not played out yet. I do expect the blame or credit will all land and their feet though.
    Attyla the Hawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:36 am
  • iigakusei wrote:Worst post of the preseason, and there have been some bad ones.

Yup
    purpleneer
    NET Starter

Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:51 am
  • Pete would have been on the hot seat if we had another season like last, because the games were literally unwatchable until the 4th quarter.

But you don't fire coaches for going 7-9 or 8-8 when you are missing so many pieces in the first place.

If we get a reasonable offense, even with the defense taking a big step backward, we are still going to have good games.

The idea this team needs to be in the running for a SB for it to be a successful season is ridiculous. Expectations like that with this roster would be crazy.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:55 am
  • The seat is warm enough that if they go 5-11 and the players aren't competing, he's probably out. I highly doubt that happens though. Pete gets young players to play. Schneider's seat should be on fire. Should already have been fired IMO. Really probably the worst drafting and free agent acquisition in the league for 5 years. The roster he built has rightfully earned him a lot of equity, but there are just so many horrendous decisions.
    I'm fly
    I should be in the sky with birds
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:55 am
  • I would say that they are its a what have u done for me lately and hate to break it to u guys but after the 4 years of cabevel
    ya I could see it after this season it would make sense y they fired everybody after last year when pete is sooo loyal to his
    coaching staff if we keep putting up dog poop performances there is the door don't let it hit you
    God Bless America and God Bless the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - TEZ
    I was not looking for a rival today but here we are
    hawkcrazzed
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:02 am
  • In my view their jobs are very safe compared to most of the NFL but no NFL job is ever 100% safe.

MO Hawk wrote:I'd say 10-6 and the team being headed in the right direction to keep it.

To be clear, you are predicting that they would both be fired if the team ends up 9-7 in a rebuilding year despite it being their 7th consecutive winning season? That's a very bold prediction; there have been just 12 teams in the history of the NFL to string 7 consecutive winning seasons together and none of those had their head coach and GM fired at the conclusion of that season.
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:11 am
  • I'd want to defer comment on this until the end of this season. However, I frankly doubt they are on any hot seat at all and will be given considerable latitude to rebuild the team.

Lots of changes have happened and it appears there may be reasons for concern and reasons for hope.

Let's wait and see.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:33 am
  • iigakusei wrote:Worst post of the preseason, and there have been some bad ones.

Agreed. Just pointless
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:56 am
  • xray wrote:Those two guys put together a rather weak 90 man roster to start with.
    Teams with the strongest 90 man rosters generally do better in the regular season because they have better players
    Since they both said that this is not a rebuild year then they put themselves on the hook for producing a decent season.
    They are not going to have much depth because of the original 90 man roster picks hence the 0-4 pre-season.
    I think that anything less than a 8-8 season will cost someone their job I'm guessing Carroll for sure.
    Ownership has got to be tired of the RAH-RAH "the glass is half full" BS. AS a lifelong fan I know I am

I have no way of knowing, but I suspect Paul is more realistic than fans are and will not be looking to dump his highly qualified and successful GM and coach even if this season is mediocre in terms of W/L.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:02 pm
  • AgentDib wrote:In my view their jobs are very safe compared to most of the NFL but no NFL job is ever 100% safe.

MO Hawk wrote:I'd say 10-6 and the team being headed in the right direction to keep it.

To be clear, you are predicting that they would both be fired if the team ends up 9-7 in a rebuilding year despite it being their 7th consecutive winning season? That's a very bold prediction; there have been just 12 teams in the history of the NFL to string 7 consecutive winning seasons together and none of those had their head coach and GM fired at the conclusion of that season.

Surprises the hell out of me when someone around here actually makes some damn sense and/or has perspective. Bravo!
    vin.couve12
    .NET Poster of the Month

Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:10 pm
  • PlinytheCenter wrote:
    iigakusei wrote:Worst post of the preseason, and there have been some bad ones.

Agreed. Just pointless

Maybe?

This Thread originated from a conversation I was in with a non Seahawks fan in the Midwest. My thoughts as of today, Pete and John are certainly not on the hot seat. As the season progresses who knows? A lot of the conversation that prompted this post was that there is only so long coaches, fans, etc. can blame losses on injuries.

They also had an interesting quote: "In the NFL the distance from the Penthouse to the Outhouse is about one day"

I'd gladly eat crow on this post and have a winning season or at least have a team headed in the right direction for the future. We can revisit it in December to see where we are then. I do hope this turns out to be a bad post, but the comments here are interesting.
    Last edited by MO Hawk on Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    MO Hawk
    NET Rookie

Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:10 pm
  • This year they get a pass because of the circumstances and what they've accomplished over their tenure. Next year however though, that's a different story.
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:55 pm
  • xray wrote:Those two guys put together a rather weak 90 man roster to start with.

I was wrong about the OP being the worst post of the preseason.
    iigakusei
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:17 pm
  • JS should be on the hot seat if he is the one that gives out these extensions
    and signs these FA's..
    He overpays and gets fleeced in almost every trade..
    His drafts for the most part have sucked..
    But then again Pete is his boss right?So not sure where to place blame.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:41 pm
  • I don't think so assuming the team shows signs of progression throughout the season that something is BUILDING. If the team falls flat on its face with absolutely no signs that there is light at the end of the tunnel, then yes they will definitely be on the hot seat with maybe one more year left to go (if that). I guess it really just depends how the season goes. I mean they should not be on the hot seat especially if they win 5-8 wins looking better towards the end of the season. But if the season ended 1-15 or 2-14, then someone is getting fired.
    ZagHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:42 pm
  • Had Pete and John not accepted the fact that ever since the ending of SB 49 that our team had been on a steady slide towards mediocrity, I would have been off the bandwagon and barring a deep run into the playoffs at the end of this season, been calling for their heads.

But they did see the light and came to the realization that the current status quo was no longer working and that they had to make some major changes to both their coaching staff as well as their roster if they wanted to get this team back to where we once were. Consequently, in my eyes, that admission and subsequent purging of the team has earned them at least another year or two.

This could be a rough season. We're going to have to hang tough and give these guys a chance for their changes to take hold.
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:45 pm
  • Pete potentially is.

It would have to be bad though like 6-10 or worse.

Not likely.

Pete only has 1 yr left on his contract after this season, so he will need an extension.

Pete is the oldest coach in the league.

So if the the Hawks have a bad year, it could be hard to justify giving old man Pete said extension. Paul Allen might want to press the reset button, and bring in a new coach before the CBA expires and a potential lockout happens. They are going to want to have the new guy in place before the new CBA.

That will be the scenario if a change is made.

The more likelier scenario is the Seahawks have a descent season (9-7, 10-6). Pete signs a 2-year extension taking him through 2021.

Things will get interesting, if they get off to a slow start. The pressure will be on Pete for sure.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:50 pm
  • Hawks could go 3 and 13 and they would not be on the hot seat, fans would be pissed but if they have a plan then they would be safe, next year they would have to show improvement but could still miss the playoffs and not be on the hot seat.

This is not John Elway or Daniel Snyder here, Pete and John have proven when they have a plan it flows and comes to fruition, Paul will stick with them thru it.

The Mediots will put them on it, but then again, Mediots.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:48 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Hawks could go 3 and 13 and they would not be on the hot seat, fans would be pissed but if they have a plan then they would be safe, next year they would have to show improvement but could still miss the playoffs and not be on the hot seat.

This is not John Elway or Daniel Snyder here, Pete and John have proven when they have a plan it flows and comes to fruition, Paul will stick with them thru it.

So you would sign Pete to an extension in that scenario? He isn't going to coach on a 1 yr lame duck.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:12 pm
  • Hot Seat--BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!, (catches breath), BWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!!!!
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:50 pm
  • RiverDog wrote:Had Pete and John not accepted the fact that ever since the ending of SB 49 that our team had been on a steady slide towards mediocrity

Yeah, two more seasons making the playoffs really set off alarm bells in a coach's head.

And spare me the fallacy about Seattle falling short of some lofty tier of terrifying, Patriots-like domination that a team has to maintain week in and week out before they "deserve" to be considered a real playoff team. We didn't look like that in 2013.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:55 am
  • HawkGA wrote:They are not on the hot seat in any way, shape, or form.

This.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:36 pm
  • Fade wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Hawks could go 3 and 13 and they would not be on the hot seat, fans would be pissed but if they have a plan then they would be safe, next year they would have to show improvement but could still miss the playoffs and not be on the hot seat.

So you would sign Pete to an extension in that scenario? He isn't going to coach on a 1 yr lame duck.

Pete gets the benefit of the doubt, and yes I would, they are rebuilding again even if they don't like the term, I like the O line improvement, I like the players brought in this year, wins are not tallied on the scoreboard yet but I think we are back to heading north.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:21 pm
  • I can't believe it's come to this. Going into the 2014 postseason, I was convinced we were a dynasty in waiting. Everything has steadily declined since.

I don't want a rebuild. We have a franchise QB. You don't waste his prime.
    Hawker8989
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:54 am
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    RiverDog wrote:Had Pete and John not accepted the fact that ever since the ending of SB 49 that our team had been on a steady slide towards mediocrity

Yeah, two more seasons making the playoffs really set off alarm bells in a coach's head.

And spare me the fallacy about Seattle falling short of some lofty tier of terrifying, Patriots-like domination that a team has to maintain week in and week out before they "deserve" to be considered a real playoff team. We didn't look like that in 2013.

In our two SB seasons, 2013 and 2014, we were ranked #1 in total defense. In 2015, it slipped to#2, 2016 to #5, and in 2018, all the way down to #11.

We also used to have a record number of games not having lost by more than 7 points. That stopped in Green Bay in 2015, 2 regular season games after our SB 49 appearance.

In 2013, 2014, and 2015, we ranked 4th, 1st and 3rd respectively in rushing offense. In 2016 and 2017, we finished 25th and 23rd respectively.

Those stats normally wouldn't set off alarm bells in anyone's mind, which is why Pete and John didn't start blowing up the team in 2016 when our defense "slipped" to #5 overall. But in retrospect, after getting absolutely beetch slapped at home by the Rams and failing to make the playoffs last season, it became apparent that the team had regressed and wasn't moving forward.
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:11 pm
  • RiverDog wrote:Had Pete and John not accepted the fact that ever since the ending of SB 49 that our team had been on a steady slide towards mediocrity, I would have been off the bandwagon and barring a deep run into the playoffs at the end of this season, been calling for their heads.

But they did see the light and came to the realization that the current status quo was no longer working and that they had to make some major changes to both their coaching staff as well as their roster if they wanted to get this team back to where we once were. Consequently, in my eyes, that admission and subsequent purging of the team has earned them at least another year or two.

This could be a rough season. We're going to have to hang tough and give these guys a chance for their changes to take hold.

A huge misconception as well has been this idea that this " Rebuild" wouldn't of happened had they won SB 49. That is false. The rebuild was always starring them in the eyes. This was inevitable.
    Hawker8989
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:50 pm
  • Paul Allen would dropkick Pete Carroll into the sun if he went 3-13. It won't happen though.

They are going to have to extend Pete Carroll after this season concludes. 1 yr or 2 yr is the only question.

1 yr if they go 7-9, 8-8. Having him under contract through 2020.

2 yrs if he goes 9-7, 10-6. Having him under contract through 2021.

6-10 or worse and things get dicey. Regardless of how kool-aid drinkers want to feel.

Paul Allen isn't going to sign his franchise QB who is in his prime to $33M+ APY so he can go 6-10- 8-8 for the next 3+ years. If the downward trend continues.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:12 pm
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    RiverDog wrote:Had Pete and John not accepted the fact that ever since the ending of SB 49 that our team had been on a steady slide towards mediocrity

The Patriots haven't just blown through everything like people "remember". They play in the AFC East, they have the greatest coach and quarterback of all time, and they've won two whole Super Bowls in the last 13 seasons.
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:49 pm
  • Hawker8989 wrote:
    RiverDog wrote:Had Pete and John not accepted the fact that ever since the ending of SB 49 that our team had been on a steady slide towards mediocrity, I would have been off the bandwagon and barring a deep run into the playoffs at the end of this season, been calling for their heads.

A huge misconception as well has been this idea that this " Rebuild" wouldn't of happened had they won SB 49. That is false. The rebuild was always starring them in the eyes. This was inevitable.

Technically speaking, all winning SB 49 would have done would have been to slide us one slot lower in the draft.

But the locker room dynamics almost certainly would have been different, and who knows how that would have played out. There would have been no calling for Bevell's head, no controversy over whether or not Beast should have gotten the ball, and so on. Would Richard Sherman have turned into a jerk? Would Michael Bennett been more preoccupied with social justice than playing on the DL? It's impossible to say how our team would have turned out had we been a two time defending Lombardi champ.
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:23 am
  • MO Hawk wrote:What do they have to do this season to keep their job? What has to happen for them to lose it?

I'd say 10-6 and the team being headed in the right direction to keep it. 8 losses and a team in disarray as the season progresses may cost both of them their job.

Injuries - To some extent these can't be helped or predicted, however I've read sports medicine articles over the years that correlate injuries to practice, training techniques and treatment. I know all NFL teams face injuries, but I can't say and I don't know where Seattle rates or ranks on the number of injuries during the season and average time out with an injury compared to other NFL teams? The reason I bring this up is it seems like injuries are already affecting us and it's still very early in the season.

Bottom line on coaches and GM's keeping their jobs? To quote Al Davis, "Just win Baby"!

When I read John Clayton's article today, it just reiterates what I said in August about injures.

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/520689/cl ... ery-bears/

This many injuries this early in the season has to fall on Pete. We need to change the way we train to keep injuries down. How long do we lose games due to players being out b/c of injuries before Paul Allen makes changes? We can't win games when our best players are standing on the sidelines.
    MO Hawk
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:58 am
  • MO Hawk wrote:
    MO Hawk wrote:What do they have to do this season to keep their job? What has to happen for them to lose it?

When I read John Clayton's article today, it just reiterates what I said in August about injures.

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/520689/cl ... ery-bears/

This many injuries this early in the season has to fall on Pete. We need to change the way we train to keep injuries down. How long do we lose games due to players being out b/c of injuries before Paul Allen makes changes? We can't win games when our best players are standing on the sidelines.

League wide issue, the no contact and everything makes it harder to condition for football, conditioning is great but football and pushing and straining on a level you use blocking and quick acceleration to get to a hole, tackle, or go after a ball is different. I know they play pillow football to attempt to simulate but it hasn't really worked well.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:05 am
  • I don't think it's so much our record as showing Paul that they're being successful in drafting and acquiring the talent necessary to rebuild another SB roster.

If we go 6-10 and this years draft class stinks up the joint? Then hell yes Pete and John are on the hot seat. But if we go 6-10 or 7-9 and the class shows that Pete and John are headed in the right directing in restocking the team full of young hungry talented players? Guys like Penny, Griffin, Green, Dissly, Flowers etc pop and 2nd year players like Griffin, Carson, etc take the next step towards elite players?

Then I think they're safe.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:43 am
  • Last I heard and read, Paul and Pete and John are on the same page with a mutual Seahawk commitment and agenda.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:55 am
  • getnasty wrote:One non double digit win total because of a kicker and there on the hot seat.

I will say that hiring the guy who totally borked it against them was not...something that instills confidence in me.
    mrt144
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:59 am
  • Hot seat no, but they’re definitely not on the iron throne either. The direction this team appears to be facing in the next season or two will dertermine things. Finish this season and next season with only four wins, of course. Finish this season with 6-8 wins and next season with 8-11 wins looking solid then things are rebuilding as planned and there’s no reason to fire anyone.
    ZagHawk
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:46 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information