Hawks need to find their 2018 version of Justin Coleman

getnasty

Reaction score
I'm hoping we make a trade for another CB or DE for a late round pick or even a player like Darboh, Procise or maybe even Jaren Reed. I like all three of these players especially Reed but maybe he's expendable with the emergence of Ford and the depth at DT. Regardless I don't fill real great about our corner position opposite of Griffin or our depth at DE. Easier said then done but I hope they can target someone that is gonna get cut but still holds valve with upside they can make a more for.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
There's no way Reed is leaving. He's one of tye leaders on the line.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Atradees

Reaction score
the run defense has been good. and deep. lets dial in some starters and start gelling. work in progress.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
What has bothered me the most in preseason is the amount of separation between our DBs and their WRs, in both zone and man coverage.

Hope to see our DBs tighten the screws in the regular season. If not, we're going to be close to the bottom in team defensive efficiency on 3rd downs, which will greatly influence our record this year.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Teams like vikings have great depth at corner. I bet JS has eyes on guys like Holton Hill. Tall, physical corner with upside who might not make the vikings 53.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I think there will be 3 or 4 guys on our 53 that are not currently on this team.