CB Simeon Thomas is a Seahawk

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Great looking athlete. Thought he should get his own thread for discussion.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/mattyfbrown/status/1036300495017660417[/tweet]

Seahawks turned another long athlete in Tre Flowers into a viable CB prospect. Here’s hoping they can do the same with Simeon Thomas.

[youtube]myYHZ3u4AH4[/youtube]

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
The way he tracks the ball and is aggressive plus body style reminds me of a mouthy guy in santa clara not saying he will be anything could be cut tomorrow but he has the look

endzorn

Reaction score
If I’m not mistaken we brought him in for a predraft visit. I read about him in a couple places because many thought his physical attributes made him a logical fit in Seattle.

northseahawk

Reaction score
my goodness, his arms are all the way till his knees. Those are long a** arms!!!

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The book from Cleveland says “He has loads of athletic potential but lacks intelligence and integrity. “. Apparently his long arms and sticky fingers have intercepted other things besides footballs... Pete seems to do well with these guys though so let’s hope he embraces this new opportunity.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Interesting highlight reel. Crazy wingspan. Impressive knack for putting up his hand at the last millisecond to knock down what the receivers thought were sure catches. Some of those receivers appeared shocked not to have the ball in their hands. Intriguing prospect for sure.

Latest posts