Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Seahawks @ Broncos)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ahhh....Smell the air. Crisp. Cool. Leaves are beginning to flirt with new colors.

It's the most wonderful time of the year. SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL IS BACK BABY!!!

Preseason, shmeeseason. 0-4? WHO CARES?? All that matters is what this team does next Sunday in Denver. My hopes are ridiculously sky high. I really do think this is 2012 all over again. Until I am proven wrong, I am going with it. TONS of concerns, and we all get to bite our collective nails in unison next Sunday. How does the OL look? Can we manage 100+ yards on the ground? Can we manage a respectable pass rush? Can we keep them from scoring less than 21 points?

We all know Russ is capable of winning a game all by himself late in the 4th. My hope is that he doesn't have to. I think this is a low scoring affair, both teams trying to find their way.

Aros' Prediction: Seahawks 17 - Broncos 23

Aros' Record To Date: 0-0

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Yeah! Bring on the Doncos baby!
Time to serve up American Top 40 hits to Kasey Keenum!
Heck, even if we can't sack him we must get hands up. Without those short timing passes he is just an average qb.
Their defense isnt terrifying either.
Seahawks 24, Broncos 14.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawks 24 Donks 23
Maker my words!!!

Seattle will be behind the whole game until a last minute TD drive by Russ who hits Will Dissly at the 2 and he bullies his way into the endzone.

Our new punter will save our bacon a couple of times.

Carson will beast with 100 yards combined rushing/receiving.
Angry Doug will have some money 3rd down catches.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Hawks will probably win because Denver has no QB, but it will be low scoring and ugly.

Zeearend

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":b5i5h8fj said:
Hawks will probably win because Denver has no QB, but it will be low scoring and ugly.

It will be low scoring and beautiful, because of the unofficial world championship punting.

Hawks 22, Broncos 19

PS. Aros, no more fearless predictions this season? ;)

Steve2222

Reaction score
This game has one of those “plenty of opportunities to win it but squander them and lose in frustrating fashion” games written all over it

Broncos 20
Seahawks 16

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2sqkmucp said:

I wouldn't say "no QB". Case Keenum is going to drive us crazy with accurate completions next Sunday. He may not be flashy, but he will irritate. Lack of pass rush will mean he has a good day.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Vaughn Miller is a beast so it’s good that our best player is at LT. who ever we have at RT will have their hands full though and will probably need help. Hopefully we have an offensive game plan to get the ball out early. In college Chubb was excellent against the run and in coverage as well but he will still be adjusting to NFL game speed. There may be an advantage to gain throwing quick passes to the backs and TE on his side to keep him honest. This will be a dangerous test for our new OL and OC. Russell would be DMW with our old offensive staff. As it stands our punter makes the difference as Denver faces a long field all day. 20 - 17 hawks hold on.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I was going to predict Seattle winning comfortably until I remembered they have Case Keenum. Now I think we see a debut of that young, cheap, hungry post-LOB defense that everyone's been looking so forward to. Wilson and Carson get things done, but not enough on the road.

SEA 23
DEN 24

YTD 0-0

kf3339

Reaction score
My gut tells me we lose a close one, but I just can't predict a first game loss already. Soooooooooo Can I ?????

Broncos 27
Seahawks 24

It's going to take some time for our defense to come around and offense to really gel. Hopefully, not too many games into the season.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I have a lot of optimism for the team this year, especially the Offense. But it is the Defense that concerns me. Will we have enough pass rush? Will the secondary be able to rise to the occasion? I'm interested to see how they do, but I'm not confident yet.

Seahawks 20
Broncos 24

My Record to Date: 0-0

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Denver was terrible last year, and case keenum Is nothing special... How do you guys see us losing ?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Zeearend":1aqdnn5o said:
PS. Aros, no more fearless predictions this season? ;)

Ha! I KNEW I was forgetting something! FIFY!