Dallas offers 2nd round pick for Earl Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Apparently the Seahawks haven't taken that offer. I'm 50-50 on this one at the moment.

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
This has been reported on ESPN , Maybe they should take it if there not going to resign him . They might be able to get Dallas to add a 4rth or 5th but I doubt we ever get a first.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
There is no urgency in trading Earl Thomas to Dallas or anyone else. He's a valuable player on the Seahawk team that could use him in their secondary.

Seahawks aren't trading Thomas to the Cowboys until after week 3 at the earliest. Why give the Cowboys an all-pro who knows the Seahawk playbook and can be a weapon used against them?

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":quytst3b said:
There is no urgency in trading Earl Thomas to Dallas or anyone else. He's a valuable player on the Seahawk team that could use him in their secondary.

Seahawks aren't trading Thomas to the Cowboys until after week 3 at the earliest. Why give the Cowboys an all-pro who knows the Seahawk playbook and can be a weapon used against them?

I agree they should wait a few weeks and see how Earl plays and how the team plays. We don't have a second round pick next year. So there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.