Doug Baldwin 09/05/18 Transcript w/audio

Jville

Reaction score
Baldwin, Doug: 09/05/18 >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawksmedia.com/transcripts/baldwin-doug-09-05-18/[/urltargetblank]

Everyone makes note of a little something out of a press conference. The following is mine ....
(On how he feels about the offense this year compared to last year) “I feel good about it. I think the jury is still out. We haven’t had everybody healthy, speaking for myself, we haven’t had everybody healthy on the field at the same time, so there’s still going to be (figuring out) what that looks like when you put it all together. I think if you look at it from a personnel standpoint, I think that we are just all the way around. I feel like we’re healthier, we’re younger. I think if you put all together, I think that we are in a well-rounded fashion, we are better for it. However, it is a new offense, new offensive coordinator, new mindset, new thought process. So, really getting to understand how Schotty (Brian Schottenheimer) is going to be running his offense, what calls he’s going to call in certain situations, and how he’s going to handle those situations, that’s still yet to be seen. What we’ve seen in preseason, and what I’ve felt like in practice, it’s going to be fun, it’s going to be exciting, and it’s going to be more on us. There’s more money on the offensive side of the ball now. With that, comes greater responsibility. Offensively, I think that we’re going to have to step up to the challenge for sure.”