Denver Broncos Linebacker Von Miller: speaks on Russell Wilson

Jville

Reaction score
Denver Broncos Linebacker Von Miller: 09/05/18 Transcript >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawksmedia.com/transcripts/denver-broncos-linebacker-von-miller/[/urltargetblank]

Everyone makes note of a little something out of a press conference. The following is mine ....

(On the challenge of facing off against Russell Wilson) “Oh, man. I’ll tell you what, I don’t think any pass rusher likes going against Russell Wilson. He’s just a handful. He’s elusive, he makes plays with his feet, arm, everything. I’m sure that if you did a poll around the league right now, if you asked how many guys would want to go against Russell Wilson, nobody would raise their hand. He’s just a tough cookie, an elite player, Seattle’s all-everything quarterback.”

Seymour

Reaction score
Too short, too chubby, too corny and doesn't step up in the pocket. :twisted: :sarcasm_off:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And he went on vacation last year, so he wasn't concentrating on football enough. And he got married, slacker. :irishdrinkers:

ivotuk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1cfjsulo said:
And he went on vacation last year, so he wasn't concentrating on football enough. And he got married, slacker. :irishdrinkers:

You forgot to mention Baby-Making. Any serious athlete would abstain from sex.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think I will take Von Miller's opinion of Russ being elite over any media or fan's opinion that still think he's "second tier".

TreeRon

Reaction score
Seymour":31yqh0mu said:
Too short, too chubby, too corny and doesn't step up in the pocket. :twisted: :sarcasm_off:

Game manager & can't hold Andrew Luck's jock.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
TreeRon":3kqa3337 said:
Seymour":3kqa3337 said:

Yeah but Luck can't either.

Seymour

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":14y4jmra said:
TreeRon":14y4jmra said:
Seymour":14y4jmra said:

Yeah but Luck can't either.

Truth!!

“I was scared, scared in my core, in my insides. There was a time I was very scared about football, and about my place in football,” Luck told the Indianapolis Star.

https://fansided.com/2018/09/05/andrew-luck-career-over/

D

DomeHawk

From almost Day-1 I thought RW was elite. I still remember the 2012 preseason where I was practically praying that he would be made the starter over Matt Flynn. It never surprises me when great players acknowledge his greatness.

Edit: Here's a good article on how he became the starter: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/131 ... ing-qb-job

rjdriver

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is the worst quarterback the Seahawks have ever had, and I’ve been around long enough to see them all.

:sarcasm_off:

chris98251

Reaction score
As a defender you hate Russell Wilson to defend, even when you do everything right he can make you look the fool, Defensive players hate looking the fool, be it a LB, Safety, DE or CB. Many times you can read an alignment and know the play is going away from you and just go 3/4 speed and trail it. Not when you play Wilson, he will go left and come back right and if your lazy and just trail and not stay home or keep contain Bam big play happens when you think he would have been down for a loss.

That's why Russell Wilson gets so much respect from defenders. He doesn't quit on any play.

pmedic920

Reaction score
chris98251":2rawml6a said:
As a defender you hate Russell Wilson to defend, even when you do everything right he can make you look the fool, Defensive players hate looking the fool, be it a LB, Safety, DE or CB. Many times you can read an alignment and know the play is going away from you and just go 3/4 speed and trail it. Not when you play Wilson, he will go left and come back right and if your lazy and just trail and not stay home or keep contain Bam big play happens when you think he would have been down for a loss.

That's why Russell Wilson gets so much respect from defenders. He doesn't quit on any play.

Yep. Plenty of awesome memories.

And no doubt that many more will be made.
[youtube]5xPuMZ2peFI[/youtube]

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I love hearing Tyrann Mathieu talk about Russ. The ultimate respect from someone who saw him twice a year.

toffee

Reaction score
Seymour":1o2yofou said:
and a must trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":1n3kskrm said:
I think I will take Von Miller's opinion of Russ being elite over any media or fan's opinion that still think he's "second tier".

You mean guys like Tom Brady & Von Miller?, baah, what do they know, they're only future First Ballot Hall Of Famers. :lol:

quadsas

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1vxuqocl said:
I love hearing Tyrann Mathieu talk about Russ. The ultimate respect from someone who saw him twice a year.
Yeah, he absolutely loves Wilson. I wonder why we didnt pursue him, he sounds like he would give us a discount just to play with RW