Brandon Marshall 09/06/18 transcript w/embedded audio

Jville

Reaction score
Brandon Marshall 09/06/18 transcript w/embedded audio >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawksmedia.com/transcripts/marshall-brandon-09-06-18/[/urltargetblank]

(On the importance of fulfilling a mentor role as a veteran on the team) “Well I just think that’s part of the process. It’s something that should happen naturally, we’re family and we’re all interconnected so, when those guys are doing well, then it means I’m going to do well – right? So, you try to find a guy or two that you can pour into that’s willing to receive and listen and you give them your all. It doesn’t matter where you’re at, or what position, it doesn’t matter if it’s on the field or off the field. Tre (Flowers) is definitely a guy that – I mean, just the other day he came to me and he said, ‘Yeah man, I downloaded this thing called RedZone, NFL RedZone, where you can watch NFL replay, where you can watch all of the games – and I was watching Chicago Bears in 2009, watching Peanut Tillman,’ I’m like, ‘Huh, what?’ So, he’s a special guy. He’s a guy that’s shown that he really wants it. It’s one thing to have talent, to be tall, and fast, and smart, but are you willing to put in the work? That’s the guys I gravitate to and I really appreciate.”

Mjolnir

Reaction score
Brandon's story is such an interesting and triumphant one. His openness about the issues he dealt with and his journey are just amazingly inspiring to me. I am usually one who roots for the "non superstars", but Brandon has really grown on me.

Just hope he shows us something this Sunday.

ivotuk

Reaction score
LOVE the guy. He's been through a lot, and never folded. One thing when you have health issues, mental or otherwise, you're sometimes on medication with side effects that steal your energy and motivation.

That's why it's so difficult for some to fight back from those issues, because the medication that makes life bearable, sometimes steals that life from you. I've known people who've given up on life and are just waiting to die, and one that couldn't take the pain anymore and killed herself.

That's why I'm so impressed with Brandon. He's not only fought through his issues, but he devotes time to helping others do the same. He's come back, stronger than ever.

toffee

Reaction score
Loving Brandon and Tre Flowers, a vet willing to teach and a rookie eager to learn. Stuff Tre can learn from Marshall is invaluable. I am feeling better about our LOB V2.0 already.

King Dog

Reaction score
I really like Brandon Marshall. I hope he balls out and destroys corners like he used to destroy Sherman.

canucklehead

Reaction score
King Dog":k3qecmmi said:
I really like Brandon Marshall. I hope he balls out and destroys corners like he used to destroy Sherman.

I totally agree. He comes across as really thoughtful and authentic.

I still remember him and Sherm's epic duel when he was with the Jets. It was awesome like Haggler v Hearns (if anyone is as old as me and remembers that) .

If his health holds I think he could achieve his goal of being comeback player of the year. Sure hope so. :irishdrinkers: