What are you looking for this year?

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Here is my list

1. Slow starts. It really sucked watching the team do nothing in the first half and try to desperately come back and win at the end. Can we fix this?

2. Offensive play calling. Not a fan at all of the Schotty hire. Seems like anothe PC reclamation project. Can he show he is better than his history?

3. Offensive line play. No explanation needed.

4. Defensive pressure. Not much in our preseason. No pressure usually means no interceptions.

5. How many games until Thomas is done for the year? We all know the poor history of hold outs and injuries. I’m putting the o/u at 3 games played. Hope I’m wrong.

6. Our new 1st round pick who isn’t even a starter. I know there is an injury but even without he’d be a backup. 1st rounders should be starters. I didn’t like the pick at that spot. Will he play and how does he do?

Beren

Reaction score
It's really bugging me how down non-hawks are on the team. I don't mind our own being down on our chances (within reason) but it really sticks in my craw when others are disparaging of the team!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Beren":1g0bopss said:
It's really bugging me how down non-hawks are on the team. I don't mind our own being down on our chances (within reason) but it really sticks in my craw when others are disparaging of the team!

People love a story... and right now, the "fall" of the Hawks (Lynch, Bennett, Sherman, Avril, Kam) is a big, big story. The narrative is there for the "rise" or "demise" at this point.

But noone was going to go with "hey, they got rid of some big named vets who were hurt or not as effective and replaced with a younger version... it could be exciting" story.. as true as it may be