Week 1 inactive list announced

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/seahawksPR/status/1038863776462905345[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/status/1038863632812072960[/tweet]

kobebryant

Reaction score
Is it safe for Naz to play at altitude with his medical condition?

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Special Teams ......a contributing factor.

5 linebackers and all defensive ends are active along with TE Darrell Daniels and FB Tre Madden plus all wide outs and corners and all but one safety.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Is Ford hurt?
I hate the 46 man rule. So stupid. You have a 53 man roster, you should be able to play everyone.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
Cyrus12":39n5z3eq said:
Prosise over Davis?? Barf....oh well Davis gets in next week when Prosise gets hurt.
Although I get that many are skeptical that Prosise can remain healthy, I think it odd that some seem to have developed such a strong disdain for a him that they are now actually hoping for an injury.
Prosise is not only a legitimate NFL talent, he may be just the sort of guy we need to turn this offense around this season. A third down back who can pick-up the blitz, is great with the ball in his hands in space, is an effective between the tackles runner and a receiving threat out of the backfield, is exactly what this team needs. Bringing Prosise in on 3rd down does not tip our hand as to play call and gets another play maker on the field. Davis is just a guy who you keep around in case of injuries but hope you never have to use.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Sun Tzu":yp2qm7gm said:
Cyrus12":yp2qm7gm said:
Prosise over Davis?? Barf....oh well Davis gets in next week when Prosise gets hurt.
Although I get that many are skeptical that Prosise can remain healthy, I think it odd that some seem to have developed such a strong disdain for a him that they are now actually hoping for an injury.
Prosise is not only a legitimate NFL talent, he may be just the sort of guy we need to turn this offense around this season. A third down back who can pick-up the blitz, is great with the ball in his hands in space, is an effective between the tackles runner and a receiving threat out of the backfield, is exactly what this team needs. Bringing Prosise in on 3rd down does not tip our hand as to play call and gets another play maker on the field. Davis is just a guy who you keep around in case of injuries but hope you never have to use.

If he ever shows he can do all that...CONSISTENTLY...then we may have a change of heart. Not hoping for an injury but you'll have to admit it is the one thing he does do consistently so it is what we have come to expect.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Team could have used Poona Ford yesterdayas far as run gap integrity.

Latest posts