Earl Thomas

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
He sucks, cut him, he's a traiter, don't give him.....OH MY GOD WHAT A PLAY EARL IS THE BEST!!!

Sincerely, Seahawks.Net.

OP
OP
E

Elemas

Reaction score
Definitely the way it's been.

Regardless, he's worth the $$

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
Watch the sanders td earl is maybe 5 yards from the play just stands there and lets him run off trade his butt

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2av9u92r said:
He doesnt want to be here...we should all know that by now.
He wants to get PAID PERIOD! “We” should know that by now.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Working out 6 days a week is fine, he’s not gonna be football ready for a few weeks. Looked hesitant, kept getting subbed out.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Earl could make 20 INT's this year and he's not going to get paid what he wants because he's already shown his hand to the rest of the league. He's a me guy not a team guy and that's also going to deter alot of people from signing him.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Trade him. We need pass rushers. Doesn't matter who's in the secondary when playing even an average QB who has all day in the pocket.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Trade him. With, or without him our secondary was still being shredded by Keenum. I don't think he is going to be worth what he is asking and he is going to be turning 30 soon. We really need to load up on young talent again.

Steve2222

Reaction score
lol at anyone think ET is packing it in. It’s a contract year and he’s looking to get paid huge money this offseason. You don’t get paid huge money by having a bad year lol

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Steve2222":1ah64inm said:
lol at anyone think ET is packing it in. It’s a contract year and he’s looking to get paid huge money this offseason. You don’t get paid huge money by having a bad year lol
But you can get traded in season

hawk45

Reaction score
An earl and mcdougald combo looks pretty good.

We need better LB okay, RCB play, and a pass rush. I shudder to think of what this game looks like without our 2 good safeties.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Had a good game still a stud . Got to work something out with him he is a mandatory Necessity

Steve2222

Reaction score
Cyrus12":26eztl75 said:
Steve2222":26eztl75 said:
But you can get traded in season

Again. A player looking to get paid and prove his worthiness is not going to pack it in.

OP
OP
E

Elemas

Reaction score
We've lost so much over the off-season. I understand the disdain. I mean, how many of us are in a position to negotiate something we agreed to...signed for...in the magnitude of millions.

I'd still like to keep him a Seahawk.