Seabass

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Definitely need to move on. The XPs, then missing two in a row in reg season. Not OK, kickers break, he is done.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Don't hang on like we did with Blair Walsh. Cut the cord and move on.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Should’ve kept Myers. It was STUPID to cut Myers mid competition when they were both neck and neck. Meanwhile, Myers beat out his competition in 2 weeks in NY and will kick for the Jets tomorrow.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Holy overreaction Batman. I forgot what this forum was like after a loss

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Scorpion05":a3mekqfk said:

Well when he misses two kicks back to back badly and we lose by 3 I don't think it's an overreaction. Same thing happened with Walsh last season.

Danny Darko

Reaction score
How many games have kickers cost us in the last 3 seasons? Get Bailey asap

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Yep, Seabass has got to go. It's shocking he was named a team captain.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I got spooked when he missed 2 extra points in preseason.

Denver is great for kickers, so why is he missing 2 field goal attempts to the left?

bandiger

Reaction score
Danny Darko":2rpnhgvf said:
How many games have kickers cost us in the last 3 seasons? Get Bailey asap

You would think Pete would put more importance in finding a real answer to the kicking game after blundering away Haushmoney.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
But if we get rid of him, who else can I watch wear cutoff shorts during a game. Even the announcer said it looks like he bought his uniform at a Halloween store. Apparently Pete is no better at evaluating kickers than he is at evaluating Olinemen.
Dump him now.

JGreen79

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2tmpxhnf said:
Scorpion05":2tmpxhnf said:

Well when he misses two kicks back to back badly and we lose by 3 I don't think it's an overreaction. Same thing happened with Walsh last season.

I would give him a tiny bit of slack if he had missed the second one to the right... But he missed the 2nd one ever further to the left.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yet I am not hearing anyone talk about the placeholder which is odd. The placeholder is just one but a MAJOR component that goes into a good FG attempt in the NFL. The kicker of course has to have his routine, timing, form, down to a science, but none of that means squat if the placeholder doesn't place the ball PRECISELY where the kicker wants and needs it to be at that precise moment.

Just playing Devil's Advocate. He really could be done. I have no dog in this fight at all. Just wondering if it's more than we think at the moment.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
We should start tracking overreactions on .Net week to week. This entire board is full of cutting and making drastic changes after week 1

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Scorpion05":1gorpfkw said:
We should start tracking overreactions on .Net week to week. This entire board is full of cutting and making drastic changes after week 1

So you must be new around here. Hello, my name is Aros. What's yours? :p

Vesuve

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":7oy1ws4z said:
Definitely need to move on. The XPs, then missing two in a row in reg season. Not OK, kickers break, he is done.

Yeah, he's got "yippy legs."

Very hard to correct.

olyfan63

Reaction score
JGreen79":2cu9h19t said:
Blitzer88":2cu9h19t said:
Scorpion05":2cu9h19t said:

I would give him a tiny bit of slack if he had missed the second one to the right... But he missed the 2nd one ever further to the left.

Yeah, his second kick was like a carbon copy of the first; missed it the exact same way. No apparent adjustment. Horrible. Cut him tomorrow and bring back Myers. Oops. No Myers available anymore.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Aros":3s5ppds3 said:
Yet I am not hearing anyone talk about the placeholder which is odd. The placeholder is just one but a MAJOR component that goes into a good FG attempt in the NFL. The kicker of course has to have his routine, timing, form, down to a science, but none of that means squat if the placeholder doesn't place the ball PRECISELY where the kicker wants and needs it to be at that precise moment.

Just playing Devil's Advocate. He really could be done. I have no dog in this fight at all. Just wondering if it's more than we think at the moment.

Lol no... There was literally nothing wrong with either of those holds ....

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Scorpion05":3jaqlhlp said:

So like Walsh, we should just keep moving forward with him and when he costs us a couple more games, do nothing because its an overreaction?