This Is Fun!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was sitting watching the game with an enemy. A diehard Broncos fan. We took turns having mutual moments of joy. Seahawks score! YEEEES!!! A few minutes later, he gets to let out the same battle cry.

In the end, we both agreed, this is supposed to be fun! Not anger. Not frustration. Yes, these emotions are going to always be our right as fans to experience but never forget folks....

This. Is. A. Game.

E N T E R T A I N M E N T .

Maybe it's just my old age but this is the first time in my life that I was able to watch the Seahawks game on the road in the home of the enemy and as R.E.M. sang even when things are not going good..."...I feel fine..."

Progress. Go Hawks.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Love the dose of perspective, Aros.

I felt the same way. My expectations for a win were low, but I got to watch the Hawks play, and do well for a lot of the game. Even rookies stood out at times, some more than others.

I had a blast watching this game, the back and forth. I wish we had won, but the season is still 16 more weeks long.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The entire game we were all talking about how fun it was to watch a back and forth battle. Ugly or not, it was an entertaining game, to me at least.

mrt144

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":102yupar said:
The entire game we were all talking about how fun it was to watch a back and forth battle. Ugly or not, it was an entertaining game, to me at least.

Yes, a marked change from last season.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It was nice to see an actual offense in both halves.

Much more entertaining than last year.

Last year, I stopped watching the first half.

This year the first half was actually our best half!

We won't be as good but the games will be leagues better. Last year it was like watching pain dry.

Carson had his amazing hurdle. Dissly had those incredible catches. ET gets an INT and almost a run back.

If nothing else the sponsors are probably ecstatic since at least people will be watching the first half this year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good point Twisted. They scored first and I thought I was watching a Twilight Zone episode. Is this real?