I’m all for a tank job this season

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Sign me up for a top 5 pick. I’m not saying lose on purpose, but I won’t mind all the losses if we can get a great pick.

Seymour

Reaction score
I am NOT for 2 reasons. 1) the grueling experience of watching shitball....and 2) the grueling experience of watching high draft picks fail.

We are better off with 4 5th rounders then 1 top 5 1st rounders IMO. After the first round the top pick is of little significance, so you are tanking for pretty much one pick.

4ce117ad 3598 47c1 bafa f2b5dd9807ee

xray

Reaction score
LMFAO (bunch of stuff about Wilson)

Trade Wilson soon and get a 1sr..2nd...and a third....that would be a gr8 thing...develop the new guy for next year

Mad Dog

Reaction score
If we could ensure the pick would be an Aaron Donald Clone then yes. But since that's a bet unlikely to be cashed in, I'd rather be still in the playoff hunt circa December.

poly1274

Reaction score
If we're tanking, we have to ship Wagner and KJ Wright and Clark.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I probably made the wrong title for this thread. Obviously we aren't going to lose on purpose, but I won't mind the losses. We aren't winning a SB this year, we likely aren't sniffing the playoffs. If we are going to miss the playoffs, I'd rather us be really bad with a top 5 pick than getting a mid round pick.

I won't be rooting for us to lose, but I will accept the losses as they come.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
But if we tank for better draft picks, then next year we might win more games which would hurt our draft position in 2020.

See, the logic eats itself.

Steve2222

Reaction score
lmao I’d hate to see you guys if you were Falcons, Saints, Steelers, Cardinals, Titans, Cowboys, Giants, or Chargers fans after their week 1 performances.

Some of you guys are pathetic. Yeesh.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
3 things. One we don't have very many picks this year (no 2,6,or7). Second top picks are by no means certain things. Third ITS ONE GAME PEOPLE!

Steve2222

Reaction score
You can add the Lions to my list as well. Getting stomped by the Jets and a rookie QB.

lol the Seahawks are far far far from being at the bottom of the league.

Steve2222

Reaction score
If you guys were fans of the following teams

Lions: Patricia is a bust and Stafford has regressed
Steelers: Tied with a team with didn’t win a game last year and Big Ben is careless with the ball. We need to start Mason Rudolph
Falcons: Matt Ryan is nothing without Kyle Shanahan
Titans: Last years playoff run was a fluke and Mariota is not progressing
Saints: Are D is obviously overrated and won’t stop anyone all year. 4-12 here we come.
Cowboys: Dak was a one year wonder and Zeke doesn’t care anymore
Chargers: We are perrenial choke artist and Rivers can’t win big games
Cardinals: Defense is overrated, new coach sucks, Rosen doesn’t care about football
Giants: So much for all of our weapons. Eli is trash (though Eli actually is trash)

Fade

Reaction score
Steve2222":2a67zg6u said:
If you guys were fans of the following teams

Lions: Patricia is a bust and Stafford has regressed
Steelers: Tied with a team with didn’t win a game last year and Big Ben is careless with the ball. We need to start Mason Rudolph
Falcons: Matt Ryan is nothing without Kyle Shanahan
Titans: Last years playoff run was a fluke and Mariota is not progressing
Saints: Are D is obviously overrated and won’t stop anyone all year. 4-12 here we come.
Cowboys: Dak was a one year wonder and Zeke doesn’t care anymore
Chargers: We are perrenial choke artist and Rivers can’t win big games
Cardinals: Defense is overrated, new coach sucks, Rosen doesn’t care about football
Giants: So much for all of our weapons. Eli is trash (though Eli actually is trash)
Diagiphycom2Fmedia2F3o8doT9BL7dgtolp7O2Fgiphy

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I guess some people don’t remember how stupid the “suck for Luck” crap was. And how we actually ended up with the best QB out of that draft...in the third round!

Steve2222

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":1y5y5sgv said:
I guess some people don’t remember how stupid the “suck for Luck” crap was. And how we actually ended up with the best QB out of that draft...in the third round!

Careful it appears our fan base has turned on Russell

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
If we can find a legit Defensive End in the first round of the draft, I'm in on the tank as well.