"Considering" Prosise as WR

Vesuve

Reaction score
PC says they are "considering" using Prosise as a WR.

Seahawks considering using running back C.J. Prosise as wide receiver

By: Andy Patton | 20 hours ago

With the news that star wide receiver Doug Baldwin could be out a few weeks with an MCL injury, the Seattle Seahawks have a couple of options to replace him.

The team recalled Keenan Reynolds from the practice squad, although he is likely more of a depth player than anything else. Veterans Brandon Marshall and Jaron Brown should see an uptick in targets, with Tyler Lockett shouldering a bigger load as well.

One option coach Pete Carroll said the team is considering is using running back C.J Prosise as a wide receiver.

“We’ve been talking about it,” Carroll during Tuesday’s press conference. “He does have the background (with) a couple years in college.”

https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2018/ ... s2headline

Seymour

Reaction score
WR meaning wounded receiver? :twisted:

I actually heard they were considering that this morning also.

James in PA

Reaction score
Already a thread started on this.

See “Mr Glass to WR?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Vesuve

Vesuve

Reaction score
James in PA":2rh2jby6 said:
Already a thread started on this.

See “Mr Glass to WR?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I missed it.

Cheers.

THE TABS

Reaction score
Never should have made him a RB in the first place. Doesn’t have the frame to take the pounding between the tackles, hence all the injuries.

He’s much better off switching back to WR. It’s a more natural fit, and he’s one of our fastest, if not THE fastest player we have. Do it NOW.

Fade

Reaction score
THE TABS":3gxj80d6 said:
Never should have made him a RB in the first place. Doesn’t have the frame to take the pounding between the tackles, hence all the injuries.

He’s much better off switching back to WR. It’s a more natural fit, and he’s one of our fastest, if not THE fastest player we have. Do it NOW.

I think it was worth a shot to see him at RB. With the thought that he could be a matchup nightmare for LBs in the pass game. But as soon as he became a joke injury wise at the position he should've been moved to WR. This is Pete either being stubborn, or slow to react to the situation, this should've already happened a year ago.