Wagner misses practice (groin)

adeltaY

Reaction score
We are decimate on defense. Its literally Earl who may or may not be back to 100% football shape and a bunch of guys.

toffee

Reaction score
LB supposed to be our strength this season ... it may still be once all Wagner and KJ are 100%.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Wagner is turning into Prosise....quite injury prone the past couple of seasons. :sarcasm_off:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawkfan68":q2nno5ea said:
Wagner is turning into Prosise....quite injury prone the past couple of seasons. :sarcasm_off:
I know you are joking, but Wags is one of the toughest guys there is. If he’s not out there for a game, he’s hurt.

Fade

Reaction score
Russell Wilson better raise his game this week and go 42/50 for 520 yards and 7 TDs with a mediocre O-liine, in a Pete Carroll offense, without his #1 WR, or he isn't elite. /s

All jokes aside this is looking pretty bad guys. Things are snowballing real quick. We might be looking at a 3-13 roster with these injuries, minus the QB.

Russ can prop them up to 7-9 in a loaded NFC, but not much more than that.

A lot of players need to get healthy in a hurry.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep. The injuries are already mounting. A really, really bad sign. Maybe Douchey McDoucherson who picked us to go 4-12 had a crystal ball and could see an injury-riddled season ahead. Let's face it, when injuries become oppressive, it doesn't matter who you are. You won't win many games. That's life in the NFL.

I see a lot of holes springing, but when the levy breaks...All bets are off.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
^^^ Yessirr. :pukeface:
When Doug's OTHER damn knee went to shits last week I had a nagging feeling that "this mess is only gonna get worse, smdh!"
Russ 'survived' Miller/Chubb last week but I'd be a liar if I said that I wasn't worried about facing K. Mack Monday night! *KNOCK ON WOOD*
Sheesh! I'll tell you one thing - All of our backups damn sure better act like they want to take over as starters and never look back.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Fade":2z9xvwrq said:
Russell Wilson better raise his game this week and go 42/50 for 520 yards and 7 TDs with a mediocre O-liine, in a Pete Carroll offense, without his #1 WR, or he isn't elite. /s

All jokes aside this is looking pretty bad guys. Things are snowballing real quick. We might be looking at a 3-13 roster with these injuries, minus the QB.

I am actually a little bit more worried about Shaq and trey being out. I think Kendricks and Calitro can hold the fort down, kinda. But cb, man..... Breeland is still out there, hope they call him up. The one thing though, we don't know the extent of the injuries to these guys. Hopefully it is more precautionary than injury for most. Mcdougald did say that he was bummed that trey went down with an injury, leading me to infer that it may be serious.

RCATES

Reaction score
Fade":dgubmh5i said:

O-line is the best it’s been in years. Problem is the guy behind center.

RCATES

Reaction score
Aros":2y2p6usu said:
Yep. The injuries are already mounting. A really, really bad sign. Maybe Douchey McDoucherson who picked us to go 4-12 had a crystal ball and could see an injury-riddled season ahead. Let's face it, when injuries become oppressive, it doesn't matter who you are. You won't win many games. That's life in the NFL.

I see a lot of holes springing, but when the levy breaks...All bets are off.

Unless a major Homer many of us had Hawks at 4-5 wins at best with this current squad and schedule. With these injuries 3-13 is a real possibility. At least we’ll be drafting top 5. Hoping it’s a QB

acer1240

Reaction score
RCATES":33dt79az said:
Fade":33dt79az said:

As you've pointed out over and over and over again.

What is your endgame on this? Trying to win over hearts and minds?

Just add that you hate Russell Wilson to your sig and call it good please

hawkfan68

Reaction score
RCATES":2ppgb5ri said:
Fade":2ppgb5ri said:

This is a Wagner thread which has nothing to do with Wilson. please take your anti Wilson drivel to the appropriate thread.

RCATES

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2421z5fe said:
RCATES":2421z5fe said:
Fade":2421z5fe said:

This is a Wagner thread which has nothing to do with Wilson. please take your anti Wilson drivel to the appropriate thread.

Can you read? I clearly quoted someone who was in fact speaking on the O-line Wilson.

RCATES

Reaction score
acer1240":208wx1lr said:
RCATES":208wx1lr said:
Fade":208wx1lr said:

So when you praise Wilson over and over and over that’s different? Of course it is because it fits your Homer agenda. I guess a realistic open eyed outlook isn’t welcome here. Funny thing is a majority of you will share my outlook by seasons end. I’m just ahead of you. Cheers.

Jville

Reaction score
That's the thing about undisciplined posting and indifference to an OP subject.

Can you imagine the undisciplined affect on a one gap defense?

Hysterical.

acer1240

Reaction score
RCATES":1r55z6wo said:
acer1240":1r55z6wo said:
RCATES":1r55z6wo said:
Fade":1r55z6wo said:

So when you praise Wilson over and over and over that’s different? Of course it is because it fits your Homer agenda. I guess a realistic open eyed outlook isn’t welcome here. Funny thing is a majority of you will share my outlook by seasons end. I’m just ahead of you. Cheers.

When have I praised Wilson? I've been consistent in my opinion that he has flaws.

Please explain my homer agenda that you are seeing