Mychal Kendricks transcript w/audio (09/15/18)

Jville

Reaction score
Mychal Kendricks transcript w/audio link >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawksmedia.com/transcripts/kendricks-mychal-09-15-18/[/urltargetblank]

Everyone here is really, really kind. Including the people of Seattle and Washington, everyone’s been so kind. People are embracing me with open arms and it feels good.”

hawknation2018

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/status/1041366421530390528[/tweet]

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
It's what he can bring tomorrow on Monday night football that has my attention ........

[youtube]YOFwklEV5dM[/youtube]

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Jville":2skd2yds said:
It's what he can bring tomorrow on Monday night football that has my attention ........

[youtube]YOFwklEV5dM[/youtube]

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how well he plays after only a couple days of practice.

They don’t say when he was suspended, only that it happened last week. This may be the only game he is eligible to play before he goes to prison.

I assume he will play Will, and Calitro will make the defensive calls at the Mike position. Maybe they give him a few plays off and Shaquem plays some Will.

Kendricks is a very quick and active tackler. Sometimes he runs himself out of position. I think we are fortunate to have him for this game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Keep the appeal going, help the Hawks win, and enjoy what could likely be the last game(s) of your entire career.

chris98251

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2eek5qt1 said:
Keep the appeal going, help the Hawks win, and enjoy what could likely be the last game(s) of your entire career.

Again from what I read he did use it for personal gain and not to swindle other shareholders, I think he will get off pretty light.

Seymour

Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to the other Kendricks thread I started on us signing him?

I wanted to post an update....

Even though Kendricks pleaded guilty to insider trading last week, he never profited off it, made immediate restitution and has no criminal record.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Perhaps this would be a good opportunity to point to the Seahawk off-field topics forum that welcomes all off field discussions. Linked >>> viewforum.php?f=33

I've declined to signed up and have anything to do with all that noise. But others indulge. It provides us all a choice.

Seymour

Reaction score
Jville":jo8chu5x said:
Perhaps this would be a good opportunity to point to the Seahawk off-field topics forum that welcomes all off field discussions. Linked >>> http://seahawks.net/viewforum.php?f=33

Was that to me? I don't see that thread in there either? If it got locked it would still be visible somewhere, did it get deleted? I didn't see much in there that would be cause for that?

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":35senbn1 said:

I doubt he gets enough time to be done for good. In fact I would not be surprised if he's back within a year and that is why the Seahawks signed him hoping they have long term rights when he is done with the hand slap.

chris98251

Reaction score
Seymour":2gxh3yyx said:
SoulfishHawk":2gxh3yyx said:

I doubt he gets enough time to be done for good. In fact I would not be surprised if he's back within a year and that is why the Seahawks signed him hoping they have long term rights when he is done with the hand slap.

I am sure he will be hitting the weights as well in his off season program :)

Seymour

Reaction score
chris98251":1h705q0x said:
Seymour":1h705q0x said:
SoulfishHawk":1h705q0x said:

I am sure he will be hitting the weights as well in his off season program :)

That along with about 1/2 dozen 40's throughout the day and night!!! :mrgreen: :D

Hopefully Pete and Co. will put together a gift box of Seahawk soap on a ropes for him as well. :2thumbs:

Own The West

Reaction score
I remember hoping we'd draft Kendricks, but instead we got Wagner.

I guess I'll get my answer to, "what if..."

bigcc

Reaction score
Kendrick isn't a bad Blitzer, maybe we'll luck out and he gets some time in with Wagner/kj

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1041829452899069952[/tweet]

Great to see Calitro getting the start at MLB. Weighty game for both.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Kendricks was very active and effective. Impressive for someone with only two practices.

Austin Calitro looked good as a first time MLB starter.