So, who's back...

GeekHawk

Reaction score
from last week's injury report and playing tonight? Let's look at what we've gained (if anything) this week, instead of dwelling only on what we've lost. For a change.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
No one's back.

But Jordan should be a little healthier, same with Penny...................... and Sweezy should be a little sharper (hopefully).

I guess the good news is we're not playing Rodgers, if there's a game when our two best LB's and starting corners are gone you could do far worse than facing Trubisky.

Seymour

Reaction score
dictionary-31995.jpg

Notta......

/thread

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Problem is we are playing Khalil Mack who will likely eat Ifedi's lunch tonight.

I want to see a freaking pass rush from the ends tonight. Or if not the ability to force some 3 and outs for the Bears so our O has more time to run the ball.

We will likely see Poona Ford tonight so he will be playing in his first game.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Of the inactives last week, Naz Jones and Poona Ford will be active tonight. By default.

Still off that Jones was inactive last week, although I believe it was related to his medical condition in the high altitude.

Jville

Reaction score
Plenty of plays with two tight ends should be back again this week. I like that.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Suck For Luck!

Oh wait, wrong year, sorry.

adeltaY

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3a39q6dn said:
Problem is we are playing Khalil Mack who will likely eat Ifedi's lunch tonight.

I want to see a freaking pass rush from the ends tonight. Or if not the ability to force some 3 and outs for the Bears so our O has more time to run the ball.

We will likely see Poona Ford tonight so he will be playing in his first game.

Gonna be tough to get edge pressure on the left side as Leno is pretty good. It'll have to come against Massie on the right side so that's up to Dion and Rasheem as it seems Frank prefers to rush against the LT.