Pete Carroll and Brian Schottenheimer are liars.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
All that BS talk before the season about getting back to establishing the run after drafting a running back in the 1st round and signing their best offensive lineman to a contract extension.

SkyHawks16

Reaction score
I love Pete, but I really think it might be time for him to retire.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
This entire team is a freaking mess.....what an absolute shame of a showing. We are in line for the first overall pick.

Polk738

Reaction score
Definitely agree, Chris Carson is averaging 4 yards a carry an he only gets 6 freaking carries!!???? WTF? I really don't understand Pete's philosophy anymore, what happened to using the run to setup the pass?

olyfan63

Reaction score
Penny got his touches this game, and looked like he belongs in the NFL.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Starting the second half with 6 straight passes (during two separate 3-and-outs) was mind boggling. Down by 7 with 2 quarters left and calling plays like there were 2 minutes left.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Polk738":3lvr6vko said:
Definitely agree, Chris Carson is averaging 4 yards a carry an he only gets 6 freaking carries!!???? WTF? I really don't understand Pete's philosophy anymore, what happened to using the run to setup the pass?

I know it was only 6 carries, but 4 YPC is nothing to write home about. Some here speak of Carson like he's the second coming of Jim Brown.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Objectively this team sucks, starting first with coaching, more specifically Pete Carroll. He needs to give it up.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":3a93l0c9 said:
Polk738":3a93l0c9 said:

I know it was only 6 carries, but 4 YPC is nothing to write home about. Some here speak of Carson like he's the second coming of Jim Brown.

4 per carry is more than good enough to keep running, though. I think they were averaging around 2 yards per pass at the time, so it's not like that was a superior option.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
This crap is laughable..............
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikeDugar/status/1041892876928671745[/tweet]

bandiger

Reaction score
Ooof it gets worse, I thought Carson was injured. Oddball Pete.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
King Dog":3twnuyvc said:
olyfan63":3twnuyvc said:

Looking kind of portly out there
No. He he may not be chiseled like Adonis like Carson is, but he looked looked like an NFL back that's just getting started.

summesm

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2ui5u1eu said:
if this is true wow . I figured he had to be hurt only six carries and didn't get on field in second half. guess pete and john trying to prove they didn't waste another first round pick lol well you did . play the best players my god.

summesm

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1hmiw5ff said:
if this is true wow . I figured he had to be hurt only six carries and didn't get on field in second half. guess pete and john trying to prove they didn't waste another first round pick lol well you did . play the best players my god.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":2audwpiz said:
King Dog":2audwpiz said:
olyfan63":2audwpiz said:

Looking kind of portly out there
No. He he may not be chiseled like Adonis like Carson is, but he looked looked like an NFL back that's just getting started.
He looked like a mediocre NFL back. He averaged 3.0 yards per carry, and was taken down by simple arm tackles -- he also dropped a really easy pass over the middle. Didn't look explosive, and didn't have the burst that Carson did. I'm sick and tired of this "but he's a rookie argument". He was taken in the first round. If you're taking a running back in the first round you expect immediate production. The guy has 17 carries for 38 yards with a 2.2 YPC average. Please, tell me -- why even take a running back in the first round if he is not going to be "ready" by game one?