Positives

A-Dog

Reaction score
1. Griffin looks like a pro bowl corner
2. Dissly looks like a legit starting all-around TE
3. Norton Jr strung together a strong high-effort defensive performance from a very beat up unit
4. Dicksen is already the most entertaining punter of all time
5. Lockett looks to be back to his best

bbsplitter

Reaction score
I didn’t have to watch Michael Bennett dive at people’s knees during end of game kneel down.

OP
OP
A

A-Dog

Reaction score
6.David Solano has put his painted-on hair far behind him

legend38

Reaction score
If there is a way to get Kendricks, Wright, and B Wagz on the field at the same time, it will be the best LB group Seattle has ever had.

Seymour

Reaction score
Rat":3k7mh20d said:
Prosise got absolutely smashed and bounced right up.

He'll probably show up on the injury report with a bruised vagina....we are 1 short of 12 anyway. :stirthepot:

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":2lnwgzls said:
Mychal Kendricks Lamar and Calitro wasn't bad...

Was just gonna write this, good point. I was surprised at their contribution although I thought Calitro played well in the preseason. Thought Quinton Jefferson played well, glad to see that he looks healthy.

mistaowen

Reaction score
For a rag tag crew the defense held it together for most of the night. If the offense didn’t go 3 and out again and again maybe they’d have a little more in the tank. Griffin is gonna be a pro bowl CB soon, I think this is also a good safety tandem for the future. Clark actually got some decent pressures however interior pressure is completely missing. Dickson is the best punter in the NFL. Overall I thought the o-line outside of ifedi played well.

The downward spiral of the offense post marshawn is depressing. They need to start over in a new system with a young creative offensive minded guy like McVay.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Nationally televised and future opponents will think we suck and not practice for us! (Did I say that out loud)?

AgentDib

Reaction score
Our defense played really well all things considered.

+ Mychal Kendricks and Austin Calitro did a great job filling in with very few reps for two of the best LBs in the NFL.
+ Shaq Griffin looks like he's taking the next step and will be a pro bowler.
+ Earl, McDougald and T2 did a great job compensating for LBs with no experience through good shifts and excellent coaching from Earl.
+ Our DLine held up well against a very determined running game.
- No consistent edge pass rush, and no interior pass rush whatsoever. But we mostly knew this going into the season.

If we get KJ, Flowers, and Wagner back healthy then this defense could be surprisingly good instead of taking the huge step back most of us thought it would. Props to Pete here.

Unfortunately it's hard to list many positives from the offense tonight at all.
- Almost everybody
+ Dissly
+ one nice Russ-Lockett TD connection
+ Seabass?

And of course one huge WTF??????
??? Carson averaging 5.8 yards per carry this season and only given 13! carries through two games while supposedly being healthy. Really makes me think they are hiding something (flu, homesickness).